• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box positioning on FF[/i] [i]Take not that the scrollbar and floating page wont work when using FF[/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: [b]Screen Resolution[/b] [i]1280x1024[/i] [b]If you want to use tha layout using your desired resolution like 1024x768.. you may open the layout file and position the boxes[/b] PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/lovebears.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3576/lovebearspo6.jpg[/img] [img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7555/lovebears2on4.jpg[/img] <">[/align]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

nice layout again +1repu to you thanks for sharing
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

[color=hotpink] oohh.. So Much Cute.. I Love It.. Repu+ For You.. [/color]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee lalaine nice image waa...
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.... nice layout =) thx 4 sherig :D:thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice layout you make.. i like it.. + repu to you =) =) =)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cute layout!^^ :thumbsup: +repu 4 u!!
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice lay again! :thumbsup: keep it up! thanks for sharing!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeee what a cute layie siz alaine! :wow: =) thnx for sharing!! =)
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so so nice... lurve it... thanks for sharing....
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout................ thx for sharing.................. :evil: :evil:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

angelalaine, nice layout! all bears, reddish one. like it! :thumbsup:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.that was cool. :) keep making more. gl.. :)
Pupil®
» n00b
1969-12-31

its for IE user ony? :)
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow, :o such an adorable layie...love 'em...:rose:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:22

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy