• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]What is the middle child syndrome?[/b] ----> [i]The middle or second born child or children often have the sense of not belonging. [u]They fight to receive attention[/u] from parents a

Pages: 12

:arrow: [b]What is the middle child syndrome?[/b] ----> [i]The middle or second born child or children often have the sense of not belonging. [u]They fight to receive attention[/u] from parents a

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]What is the middle child syndrome?[/b] ----> [i]The middle or second born child or children often have the sense of not belonging. [u]They fight to receive attention[/u] from parents a

:arrow: [b]What is the middle child syndrome?[/b] ----> [i]The middle or second born child or children often have the sense of not belonging. [u]They fight to receive attention[/u] from parents and others because they feel many times [u]they are being ignored or dubbed off[/u] as being the same as another sibling. Being in the middle a child can feel insecure. The middle child often lacks drive and looks for direction from the first born child. Sometimes a middle child [u]feels out of place[/u] because they are not over achievers and like to go with the flow of things. Being a middle child would mean they are [u]loners.[/u] They really don’t like to latch on to a person in a relationship, there fore they have trouble keeping one due to lack of interest. Not liking to take the limelight for anything, they are not over achievers and just simply work enough work to get by, and typically that goes with school as well as a career. They are however [u]very artistic and creative.[/u] If forced to use abilities they will work well, but do not work well under pressure. They often start several projects but rarely keep focused long enough to finish a project. The best career move for a middle child would be along the lines of using their creative. Going into a writing or journalism career, and into a career that they could freely express themselves would be good. Anything that would have hours that are flexible, and projects that frequently changed would be good for a middle born child. Since relationships are not of high importance to a middle child, often times [u]they are alone.[/u] However, the best possible match for a middle child would be a last born. [/i] :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: :arrow: [b]for me:[/b] [spoiler][i]---> Middle child syndrome is very real. I know because I live it on a daily basis. The middle child often feels that they don't belong. The first-born sibling is put on a pedestal and the youngest sibling gets away with the most. The middle child is just - there. There are the least number of pictures of the middle child and the middle child has to work harder in order to be noticed. Some studies say that middle children do not like to take the limelight and that they are not overachievers. I have found this theory to be false. As a middle child, I was always an overachiever in everything I did and I craved attention. I pushed myself extremely hard and had to excel in everything I did so my parents would notice me. Even if they didn't, others would congratulate me and reward me for my accomplishments. Middle children tend to be very creative and artistic. I have found this to be true in my situation. I have always been gifted with a musical talent that I embraced as a child. I used my talent and excelled in all musical aspects in school. Music was the one area in my life where I was secure. I knew that I was good and music became my safe haven. Even though I excelled in this area, I still wasn't good enough to earn the acceptance of my parents. My older sibling's activities and my younger sibling's lack of interest in activities is what they focused their attention on.[/i][/spoiler] [b]So naniniwala ba kau sa [u]Middle Child Syndrome?[/u][/b] [b][i]Have you ever experienced it before? or experiencing it right now?[/i][/b] [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img] ------------------------------ *free to delete/lock if topic was given! =)

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-22 02:23:58)

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]What is the middle child syndrome?[/b] ----> [i]The middle or second born child or children often have the sense of not belonging. [u]They fight to receive attention[/u] from parents a

i agree w/ that ciz..kea nga ilang ulit n ako nag-commit ng suicide juz to caught der attention.. pwo ala eh.. 'no epek!!..hahayzzz.. but i'm trying to strive & do my best.. though feeling ko, i was neglected.. nanjan p nmn friends ko..~_~ i know, one day..dey'll proud of me..
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]What is the middle child syndrome?[/b] ----> [i]The middle or second born child or children often have the sense of not belonging. [u]They fight to receive attention[/u] from parents a

@threadstarter nice thread! 50-50 ang paniniwala ko dyan, middle child kasi ako eh. . .. [quote]The middle child is just - there. There are the least number of pictures of the middle child and the middle child has to work harder in order to be noticed.[/quote] ganyan ako, napansin ko rin yan sakin, di kasi ako sanay na kinukuhaan ng mga pictures kaya onti lang mga pics ko, =) un lang sa ngayon.....
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: mejo naniniwala ako sa ganyan..sa ibang tao... pero based on my observations sa mga pinsan ko, parang di totoo.. siguro nasa family orientation din yan..kung happy family naman eh di mag eexist yung ganyang scenario. :thumbsup: pero kung may kapatid lang talaga ako.. di ako maniniwala jan :lol:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]Since relationships are not of high importance to a middle child, often times they are alone.[/quote] i agree..kasi middle child din ako.. at lagi akong alone sa lahat ng bagay.. minsan pa nga mas binibigyang pansin nila yung panganay or yung bunso.. kaya ako ayun magisa.. [quote=pink_yeng]kea nga ilang ulit n ako nag-commit ng suicide juz to caught der attention..[/quote] kung ayn ang way mo to get theie attention sa akin hindi.. uu sige..aaminin ko.. ginastos ko yung pang tuition ko for 1 sem para lang mapansin nila ako..[[i]bad ko noh[/i]??] kasi yun lang naiisip kong way eh.. yoko sa mga morbid na paraan.. mahal ko buhay ko.. naglayas pa nga ako eh.. kasi nga dahil sa prublema kong yan.. kaya nga napagkakamalan akong loner.. hais..drama ko ngayon ah.. yan nasabi ko pa sekreto ko..:o
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@ stabbedheart[/b] haha! ako din 50-50 xe middle child din ako pero maraming nagssabi na baligtad daw nangyayare coz na sakin daw ung most of the attention ng parents ko.. then cnasabi ng sis nd younger bro ko na ako nga daw ung [i]favorite[/i] ewan ko kung bkit gnun.. pero minsan nararamdaman ko rin ung sense ng middle child syndrome na yan.. :arrow: [b]@ sis yeng[/b] weeh siz! it's not the right thing to do.. u don't have to hurt urself just for them to notice u.. maybe u shud do something w/c is gud pra makuha mo attention nla for sure my isang bgay na mgagawa mo pra makuha mo attention nila siz! =) :arrow: [b]@ eizarg[/b] haha! yeah! most of the time gnyan ginagawa ng mga anak pra makuha attention ng mga mgulang pero uhm bka naman na satin din ung prob. kya gnun? sabi mo nga npagkakamalan kang loner bka naman dpat lang gawin ehh mas makihalubilo sa mga tao at mging open ka sa family mo para malaman nila kung ano tlga ung nararamdaman mo.. :) :arrow: [b]@ meng.03[/b] uhh.. cgro nga tama ka..nsa family orientation din yan. in my case xe di ko mxadong nafefeel ung effect ng middle child syndrome eh kya ko pinost ung topic na to pra malaman ung ibang opinyon ng ibang middle child. if totoo ba to or hindi.. xe baligtad sakin so i was just like abnormal ba ko? :lol: kidding! :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-22 02:24:27)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]@ eizarg haha! yeah! most of the time gnyan ginagawa ng mga anak pra makuha attention ng mga mgulang pero uhm bka naman na satin din ung prob. kya gnun? sabi mo nga npagkakamalan kang loner bka naman dpat lang gawin ehh mas makihalubilo sa mga tao at mging open ka sa family mo para malaman nila kung ano tlga ung nararamdaman mo..[/quote] actually nakikihalubilo naman ako sa ibang tao.. pero mas lamang yung time na ako lang talagang magisa.. and to think na ako yung naging way kung bakit sila masaya.. then ako pa ang ma oop.. sa parang itchapwera na lang ako.. kahit sa family ganun din.. pag maglalabas ako ng prublema ko parang wala lang.. pumasok sa isang tenga lalabas isa kabila..:cry:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap i agree to that. i have friends who are middle child and they tend to have those manifestations.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@eizarg[/b] --> cgro nsa mga taong nakpaligid na sau un.. wla sau ang problema nsa knila! =) :arrow: [b]@gengskie[/b] --> depende pa rin un sa knila.. sabi nga ehh nsa family orientation pa rin un.. at kung hinayaan nilang magkaganun, well i think.. it's their fault din.. :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-25 01:52:42)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nkikita ko yan sa mga classmates ko parang KSP sila kaya pala cla ganun kc nasa middle sila. luls. peo hindi ako naniniwala generally speaking. ;)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm yeah.. kdalasan nga ng mga middle child, my adhd.. cgro hindi rin natin cla masisisi kase kung ndi cla nakakakuha ng sapat na attention sa bhay, dinadaan nila minsan sa pagiging agresibo at pagpapapansin sa lbas.. =) [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
3skelion
» Banned
1969-12-31

nah, too long to read. i dont have it coz im cool
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ huh? i didn't ask u to read it. and if u didn't read it u won't understand it. this topic's not about being [b]cool![/b] and if u're trying to be [i]cool,[/i] ohh God! [b]don't even think about it![/b] don't do that.. u're just making urself to act like a d○g!!!! :doubt: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

naku! alam ko toh~ naranasan kong maging middle child for 11 years noh. haha. pansin ko lang nga~ ako yung pinaka strong sa aming lahat~ independent ako~ lahat kaya ko gawin mag-isa. pero hindi naman ako pinababayaan ng parents ko~ [b]mas priority nga lang talaga minsan ung panganay and bunso[/b]~ [u]sila minsan tiga dala problema[/u]. ahha. [i]ako safe[/i]. :P
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ haha! yeah pareho tau! :D ako ung mabait! hehe cla ung laging nagkakaproblema.. uhm good for you na u're strong nd independent gnyan tlga dpat ung mga middle child xe nga they don't get enough attention from their parents.. so dapat alam natin kung pano un ihahandle! =) pra naman hndi tau mgmukhang kawawa.. [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

nah... di ako naniniwala jan.. ako nga eh bunso per ung panganay lageh napapancn... hahaha... gane2 kac yan..... Ung panganay - lage nauutusan lage nakakausap... kaya nagigin close cla ng magulang ung bunso - nung baby pa cla xempre lageh sila inaalagaan nawawalan na ng time dun sa middle child... tapos ung middle child habang nalaki nagiging independent na... kaya ganun...
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ depende naman xe tlga un sa pamilya my case na totoo ung middle child syndrome pero marami din naman ung ndi naniniwala like u bro, xe nga iba ung nakikita mo i mean iba2 xe orientation ng family eh pero marami pa rin jan na nararanasan yang middle child syndrome na yan and it's not easy.. being ignored, hmmp it's hard.. buti na nga lang ako di ko nararamdaman yan sa parents ko though un nga sa sis and sa younger bro ko prang naffeel.. xe nga dey say that i'm the [i]paborito[/i] so they were like jealous! :( and u have ur point din.. being d middle child, dpat kya mong dalin ung sarili mo.. so u're becoming independent! =) [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-08-01 01:36:51)

xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awtz!! skn tlga!! gnun aq eh!! ewan ko nga qng bkt!! haizt!! mnsn nga gz2 ko nlng mgswisyd ehhh atenxon-seeker kc aq!! taz nghhnap ng 2nay n kbgan!!
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@xenon:[/b] sapul ba? aha kidding.. yeah.. it's hard to explain nd understand kung bkit gnun ung ibang middle child.. but [i]suicide[/i] is not the right thing to do for this.. risking ur life is not the answer to escape this situation.. =) :eh::eh: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

middle child? can it be the youngest? i think i am a middle child, i am always a loner and im the youngest. [spoiler]thats why im becoming emo[/spoiler] lol. haha. and for this part However, the best possible match for a middle child would be a last born. haha. is this love life? that would be my case. haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]What is the middle child syndrome?[/b] ----> [i]The middle or second born child or children often have the sense of not belonging. [u]They fight to receive attention[/u] from parents a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy