• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys.,. :cry: i just like to ask all of the students who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,.

Pages: 12

hey guys.,. :cry: i just like to ask all of the students who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,.

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey guys.,. :cry: i just like to ask all of the students who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,.

hey guys.,. :cry: i just like to ask all of the students who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,. what will be your feelings if you got a low score? how can u moved on this thing?!? how?!? [b]gve me an advice please...[/b]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys.,. :cry: i just like to ask all of the students who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,.

If I got a low score, I just tell myself to do better next time! To mystic rain, don't get bad if u get a low grade!it means that u have to strive harder to get your desired grade!=)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys.,. :cry: i just like to ask all of the students who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,.

awh thanks for the advice but most of my fellow classmates keep saying that there is still a second a chance cause our present exam today is still a pre test or a unit test its not yet a major exam.,. :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well me I will flip the output in the next quiz:)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain]who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,. what will be your feelings if you got a low score? how can u moved on this thing?!? how?!?[/quote] :arrow: Be thankful that it's just a failing score. Just this college, I have maintained my status as a consistent departmental top notcher. And because of one minor subject, my candidacy for cum laude just came a dream. I did not had a failing score, it's a failed subject. just because i was grouped into 2 retard guys who really were irregular students. My past professors have a a high expectation, yet they can't do anything about it. So i just accepted the fact that it is my fate. Grades are just numbers. You just have to show them that you are intelligent/smart. Show them that even if you have a failing score/grade, you can still stand up and show them what you got. I also had an experience way back my freshmen years in college. I had my first exam with a perfect score, and the next exam was so low I was disappointed, but i promised myself that i'll prevent that thing to ever happen again. [b]Learn from your mistakes, and never commit it again.[/b]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its okay! ''bawi'' nextym
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hey, we're experiencing the same thing. My teachers, classmates and parents expect that I would have good grades on everything.. I feel so bad especially when they say that "Why is your score lower than me?" It's just that I am not GOOD in everything so they can't blame me... I'm just a human, and nobody's perfect. :(
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just strive harder. forget about it.
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Everytime I get low scores i tend to become real sad or depressed. Sometimes I even cry :eh: pathetic right? Hahaha. But anyway, afterwards I suck it in and tell myself to do better!
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I just smile if I got one, that's just to let myself not to be frustrated!!!!
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

second chance... strive harder... you can do it... :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

don't take failing grades as failure. you're more than your work/achievements/actions remember that. =)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey wat a cool advices! ahihih thanks guys! i just make sure to study more harder than before ahihi
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm, i experienced this too!.. last year, wen i was a first year high school student. my teachers from the grade school department, the principal, the parents of my former clasm8 and especially my parents were really expecting a lot from me.. i really tried. tried and tried.. but nothing came.. i dun really know wat happened last year. i enjoy being wd company in such a thing that i go home late, go to diff. places, etc.. and bcoz of that much happiness.. i didnt bother to think of my grades. i even had low or failing quizes in my subjects during the FOURTH QUARTER, i posted this not to make you feel frustrated and anything.. im telling this stuffs to let you realize wat the hell would be the consequences.. just trying to help here. "do not be pressured, know your barkada limits, and most of all.. study! this is wat we nid guyz." ''gud luck to my 2nd year in high school" 1st quarterly exams are coming up! 2nd week of august. gaaa!!!:crybaby::crybaby:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing guys.,. =|
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never knew .... ya i never knew ...
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i would be disappointed at myself first of all but we just have to move on i'll just do my best to fix the gap that that low score made to my grade :lol:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

errr... my mother didnt got angry with me.. i told her dat i have a failing score.. bt she didnt do anything in me.. she just said to me dat.. better luck nxt tym^^
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe i would feel sorry for myself.. esp. if you are a consistent honor student.. that would be humilating.. [i think]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just strive to do your best next time. Nobody is perfect, and everyone hits a bump in the road sometimes.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys.,. :cry: i just like to ask all of the students who experienced failing scores., who are also an honor students that some teachers would have an expectation that you would have a big score.,.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:17

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy