• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]to whom do you usually confide your problems??& why??[/b] i juz wanna know f who among us r close to der parents.. & to whom do dey share der problems.. ~well, i usually confide my problems to my

Pages: 12344

[b]to whom do you usually confide your problems??& why??[/b] i juz wanna know f who among us r close to der parents.. & to whom do dey share der problems.. ~well, i usually confide my problems to my

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]to whom do you usually confide your problems??& why??[/b] i juz wanna know f who among us r close to der parents.. & to whom do dey share der problems.. ~well, i usually confide my problems to my

[b]to whom do you usually confide your problems??& why??[/b] i juz wanna know f who among us r close to der parents.. & to whom do dey share der problems.. ~well, i usually confide my problems to my friends.. dey understand me & know me better dan my parents.. i am not close to my mom&dad.. coz dey r too strict..:crybaby:

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-07-21 22:42:53)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]to whom do you usually confide your problems??& why??[/b] i juz wanna know f who among us r close to der parents.. & to whom do dey share der problems.. ~well, i usually confide my problems to my

a null vote for me..:lol: actually all of them.. [b]parents[/b] - they have the right to know your problems.. [b]bro's & sis's[/b] - like parents they also have the right to know your problems.. [b]friends[/b] - next to sis/bro and they are the one who makes you feel comfortable when your parents scolded you..:lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]to whom do you usually confide your problems??& why??[/b] i juz wanna know f who among us r close to der parents.. & to whom do dey share der problems.. ~well, i usually confide my problems to my

Nice thread :thumbsup: Usually, I would confide in my best friends. However, since I moved away from all of my close friends, I have begun (slowly) to open up sometimes to my newer friends here in Florida, and then also, recently, a little bit to my new baby sis and a friend from here in Ftalk. My mother and I are really not that close to where I'll confide in her about much and my father is absent from my life. Sometimes I'll confide in my girlfriend, but not often....unless it's something that has to do with her specifically.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to my parents and friends. it really depends on the problem i have. but mostly i confide with friends coz we have the same age. :eh:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

To my friends.. I barely see my parents at home so I have no chance to talk to them.. ^^ Well, I confide only small problems since I don't have bigger ones. :P
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm not that close to my parents and there's a gap between us so there's no chance to express my prob with them. it's my bf who i turn to when i have my probs.
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Everytime i have a problem, I always confide to my bf...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

only 2 mah self.. but sometimes t mah ateh... hhehehe... i usually dun share mah problems w/ oders....
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Everytime i have a problem,i always confide to my kua
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My confidante is always my best friend. We're liek [b]mother[/b] and [b]daughter[/b] in school. :D Also I confide some of my problems to my other two friends--one of them is this uber-talented guy whom I've known since grade school and this funny girl who really has the talent to make everyone laugh without doing anything :lol: :lol: They cheer me up. :thumbsup: I've never shared much my problems to my parents, even to my mom, especially about boys... ayiiii... I find it uncomfortable :paranoid:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't usually tell my parents or sisters about my problems esp. whenever it deals with my lovelife. :D i usually talk or text my bestbud, who is a guy-->lee.. he's the only person who knows me very well that i can tell him any problem i am encountering even those embarrassing ones. :lol:
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice thread usually i confide my problems to friends because they helped me feel comfortable rather than brother or sister i guess so..
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice topic.. but me i dont share my problems.. maybe to my cat?? hehe... im always alone at our house cause my family is busy... and i hate school thats why i dont have too much close friends =|
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to my friends. xD but sometimes, to my prents too. it's just that, there are some matters that only someone with the same age as you are can understand. XD
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. it depends on the problem ur parents are d best cuz they have experience but ur friends are who really understand you.. its bcuz teenagers are [i][b]complicated.[/b][/i] my siblings are younger than me (awww... an 8 yr. old and a 3 yr. old) so they can never understand me.
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

parents!!!!!!!!!
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my best friends!!! :)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

most on friends... when i tell my prob to my mother, she will scold me and told me that i shouldn't be like that because she favor him more than i who is her daughter...
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

honestly, to the [b]LORD[/b] alone... my very true and best friend...
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I am always confiding my problems to God. And after some enlightenment, then my wife is the most trusted person in this world that I could confide my problems.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]to whom do you usually confide your problems??& why??[/b] i juz wanna know f who among us r close to der parents.. & to whom do dey share der problems.. ~well, i usually confide my problems to my

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy