• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]why do you say so??[/b]^_^ i juz wanna know wat guys think to girls..:D boys..speak out now..=)

Pages: 1

[b]why do you say so??[/b]^_^ i juz wanna know wat guys think to girls..:D boys..speak out now..=)

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]why do you say so??[/b]^_^ i juz wanna know wat guys think to girls..:D boys..speak out now..=)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]why do you say so??[/b]^_^ i juz wanna know wat guys think to girls..:D boys..speak out now..=)

im not a guy but this is my opinion. Some girls are playing hard-to-get when they like the guy,. They do that because they want to know more of the guy and bond more of the guy. Some are easy-to-get if its natural to them. Or they have known the guy for many years. But some girls are: CANNOT GET why? it's because let's say example, they don't like the guy, or the guy is not their type. Or, they are not ready for new life of Romantic Love. Girls have many reasons. Girls have many alibis. Just keep on striving guys! And you will get the girl. But if she really doesn't like you, or she's like doing all for you to hate her.. Stop. You know guys, some of girls are annoyed of boys who keep annoying them. That will lead for the girls to hate you. Or treat you like a shadow. Thats just my opinion. But i will vote HARD TO GET.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]why do you say so??[/b]^_^ i juz wanna know wat guys think to girls..:D boys..speak out now..=)

^ I agree with you. ^^ :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa..nice sis..^_^..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]im not a guy but this is my opinion. Some girls are playing hard-to-get when they like the guy,. They do that because they want to know more of the guy and bond more of the guy. Some are easy-to-get if its natural to them. Or they have known the guy for many years. But some girls are: CANNOT GET why? it's because let's say example, they don't like the guy, or the guy is not their type. Or, they are not ready for new life of Romantic Love. Girls have many reasons. Girls have many alibis. Just keep on striving guys! And you will get the girl. But if she really doesn't like you, or she's like doing all for you to hate her.. Stop. You know guys, some of girls are annoyed of boys who keep annoying them. That will lead for the girls to hate you. Or treat you like a shadow. Thats just my opinion. But i will vote HARD TO GET.[/quote] i totally agree wid u'
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

heres my view fellas if a girl is hard-to-get: their easy to loose. coz their just playing your feelings. if a girl is easy-to-get: their hard to loose. coz their madly inlove with you too.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]heres my view fellas if a girl is hard-to-get: their easy to loose. coz their just playing your feelings. if a girl is easy-to-get: their hard to loose. coz their madly inlove with you too.[/quote] i agree with u... :lol: but it also depend on wat kinda gurl she is.. :D
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]if a girl is hard-to-get: their easy to loose. coz their just playing your feelings. if a girl is easy-to-get: their hard to loose. coz their madly inlove with you too.[/quote] i agree... :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]if a girl is hard-to-get: their easy to loose. coz their just playing your feelings. if a girl is easy-to-get: their hard to loose. coz their madly inlove with you too.[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Same here. :) [/b][/font]
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it really depends on the girl's personality if the girl is hard to get she probably wants to test the guy first and think about her decision or she's just playin with the guy's feelings if the girl is easy to get she's probably in love with the guy courting her too or she just wants to have the guy for the sake that she has a boyfriend =)
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=pLurK]it really depends on the girl's personality if the girl is hard to get she probably wants to test the guy first and think about her decision or she's just playin with the guy's feelings if the girl is easy to get she's probably in love with the guy courting her too or she just wants to have the guy for the sake that she has a boyfriend =)[/quote] I Agree with plurk.... Same opinion.
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]heres my view fellas if a girl is hard-to-get: their easy to loose. coz their just playing your feelings. if a girl is easy-to-get: their hard to loose. coz their madly inlove with you too.[/quote] yah. A girl easy to get loves you so much !!! =)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice answers guys :P haha great job :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]why do you say so??[/b]^_^ i juz wanna know wat guys think to girls..:D boys..speak out now..=)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy