• ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to share my first ever poem i made for God...ayiii....actually i've done this before our prelim in Speech lab, i wasn't able to have a poem so that i made my own poem in just 10mins.. and be

Pages: 1

just want to share my first ever poem i made for God...ayiii....actually i've done this before our prelim in Speech lab, i wasn't able to have a poem so that i made my own poem in just 10mins.. and be

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just want to share my first ever poem i made for God...ayiii....actually i've done this before our prelim in Speech lab, i wasn't able to have a poem so that i made my own poem in just 10mins.. and be

just want to share my first ever poem i made for God...ayiii....actually i've done this before our prelim in Speech lab, i wasn't able to have a poem so that i made my own poem in just 10mins.. and because of insufficient idea and the cramming...the lyrics of my favorite Christian songs came into my mind.. these are the ff. songs that i used on my poem: FROM THE INSIDE OUT LORD OF FREEDOM JESUS I SURRENDER HOSANNA HEART OF WORSHIP ONE WAY,JESUS NOW THAT YOU'RE NEAR and here it is.... ============================================================ ======== TO YOU MY GOD A thousand times I failed But still Your mercy remains You are the Lord of freedom You took away my pains Here at Your very feet I'm crying out to You And I myself surrender Be my God, be my Savior I see a new revival I see a new generation Rising up and praying Accepting and seeking Everlasting, Your light will shine on And I'll bring You more than a song You're the only one that I could live for I want to spend my life with You forever.. ============================================================ ======== and after i delivered it in front of the class i've got a 96%!!! yeah!!! Praise God!!! and my professor gave me a comment of >>>GOOD VOICE<<<
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: just want to share my first ever poem i made for God...ayiii....actually i've done this before our prelim in Speech lab, i wasn't able to have a poem so that i made my own poem in just 10mins.. and be

congrats! :) keep it up! :thumbsup:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: just want to share my first ever poem i made for God...ayiii....actually i've done this before our prelim in Speech lab, i wasn't able to have a poem so that i made my own poem in just 10mins.. and be

^ thanks phynne!!
bogells
» n00b
1969-12-31

good good good:thumbsup: keep kep keep
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gud job!., hehe. nycnycnyc.. i know God wll be glad about what u did 4 him.! hehehehe.. nyc one!., kip it up!., + repu 4 dis poem sis!., hehehh,, ~juliene~
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^wow thank you for the repu akuzet:) when im doing this poem im just thinking about God....:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to share my first ever poem i made for God...ayiii....actually i've done this before our prelim in Speech lab, i wasn't able to have a poem so that i made my own poem in just 10mins.. and be

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy