• ARCHIVES 
  • » HELP! I always get limited connection on the internet, I seldom connected to the internet. I thought it was a virus but when I format my PC its still the same. Can you guys help me with this. :( if

Pages: 12

HELP! I always get limited connection on the internet, I seldom connected to the internet. I thought it was a virus but when I format my PC its still the same. Can you guys help me with this. :( if

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

HELP! I always get limited connection on the internet, I seldom connected to the internet. I thought it was a virus but when I format my PC its still the same. Can you guys help me with this. :( if

HELP! I always get limited connection on the internet, I seldom connected to the internet. I thought it was a virus but when I format my PC its still the same. Can you guys help me with this. :( if this happened to you ..... THE SOLUTION NOT Enough signal. Call Smart BRO for the transferring of your antenna. =D

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-08-06 21:47:03)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: HELP! I always get limited connection on the internet, I seldom connected to the internet. I thought it was a virus but when I format my PC its still the same. Can you guys help me with this. :( if

Cant help you wivv this bro. Call up an IT Nerd or something! :|
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: HELP! I always get limited connection on the internet, I seldom connected to the internet. I thought it was a virus but when I format my PC its still the same. Can you guys help me with this. :( if

try to contact smart bro assistance office..=) i have same problem with that bfore.. :wasted: ive suffer from that limited connectivity thing.. pif!:smoke: i dont have internet for almost 2weeks.. :o if ur using smart sim card.. here is the hotline *1888.. =)
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ok...here's my tip to LIMITED INTERNET CONNECTIVITY...try to call Any SMARTBRO officer..and Install the SMARTBRO QUICK FIX...it can identify the flow or traffic of your internet... or try to do the IPCONFIG/FLUSHDNS ... simply type in RUN->CMD and type the IPCONFIG/FLUSHDNS or use the OpenDNS.... in NETWORK PLACES..right-click to Properties..right-click the LAN(your connection) then properties..when you are there...click to the TCP/IP Protocol and click the Properties..in General Properties below your IP Address box...the DNS box is there...Alternate and Preferred DNS address box... Preferred DNS Server: 208 67 222 222 Alternate DNS Server: 208 67 220 220 I hope it works..:thumbsup:=)=):D:D [b]NEED SOME REPU GUYZ[/b] ______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Zander (2008-07-23 02:06:08)

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sorry for the late reply because I am again in limited conectivity mode and it said unknown network. [quote=mielcoh27]try to contact smart bro assistance office.. i have same problem with that bfore.. ive suffer from that limited connectivity thing.. pif! i dont have internet for almost 2weeks.. if ur using smart sim card.. here is the hotline *1888..[/quote] Thx for the hotline. My cousin already went to smart and they said thay will call our computer within 24 hours and if no one answered they will send their workers.BUT! 24 hours already passed. weeew [quote=Zander]Re: Need Help! Limited Connection Problem. Smart Broadband UserOk...here's my tip to LIMITED INTERNET CONNECTIVITY...try to call Any SMARTBRO officer..and Install the SMARTBRO QUICK FIX...it can identify the flow or traffic of your internet... or try to do the IPCONFIG/FLUSHDNS ... simply type in RUN->CMD and type the IPCONFIG/FLUSHDNS or use the OpenDNS.... in NETWORK PLACES..right-click to Properties..right-click the LAN(your connection) then properties..when you are there...click to the TCP/IP Protocol and click the Properties..in General Properties below your IP Address box...the DNS box is there...Alternate and Preferred DNS address box... Preferred DNS Server: 208 67 222 222 Alternate DNS Server: 208 67 220 220 I hope it works.. NEED SOME REPU GUYZ[/quote] OK2 ,.Ill try your answer and if it works Ill give u repu. BTW cant use quickfix because it does not support VISTa. WEew. What a program. I try to download it lately but will not run because it will not suport vista. :|
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]OK2 ,.Ill try your answer and if it works Ill give u repu. BTW cant use quickfix because it does not support VISTa. WEew. What a program. I try to download it lately but will not run because it will not suport vista.[/quote] Yah,you're right networkmancer,,SMARTBRO QUICK FIX does not support with Vista.. Ok, here's my other tips,try to search a program in MAJORGEEKS.COM,,, click in the INTERNET TOOLS section there's a lot of Internet Bandwidth Calculator that monitors the flow/ping or traffic of your Internet...
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this happen to me few hours ago i just disable the connection. and enable it again.. working fine now.. or maybe unplug ur router then plug it again..
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im a bro user too ... that happened to me last month .. but i called and called the hotline and whew .. already fixed .. =) the network said that quickfix is still not recommended ..
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. daryll is right! coz the smart bro quickfix prog is not yet 100% accurate.. coz they still updating bugs and glitches.. but you can still try to use it.. ^^ [spoiler]kulitin mo ung mga operator ng smart bro.. haha![/spoiler]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

or try right clicking the icon on the system tray and click repair,, if it doenst work,, call *1888 .. hehe
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe the antenna is busted... :D
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Give up wireless try wired PLDT or GLOBE no more pesky antennas and dead signals because antennas are only for cockroaches.
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think u should use new pc...joke :lol:
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. i think we smart bro users must switch to another internet connection! coz i feel really :wallbash: with smart bro now.. very slow connection!! :mad:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I had the same problem since monday. We called up Smart Bro, and they say things about IPs etc, and stuffs like that. Of course I know it isn't because of that. If you have the Smart Bro Quickfix, you can easily identify what is the problem. I have that software, and found out that my antenna has 3 problems. Already forgot it. This morning, technicians came and fix our antenna. They elevate it because our mango tree is blocking the signal (that's what they say). Now, i can surf again the net that's why Im back in ftalk. ;) To make the long story short, :lol: Call the Smart Bro hotline for your questions. BUT if you have the SMART BRO Quickfix, its better because it can detect problems on your connction.

Last edited by aich (2008-09-05 11:13:30)

buknoy20
» n00b
1969-12-31

click run from startmenu then type cmd command enviroment will be display!! type ipconfig/release then type again ipconfig/renew.. try mo ng magbrowse!!
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=buknoy20]click run from startmenu then type cmd command enviroment will be display!! type ipconfig/release then type again ipconfig/renew.. try mo ng magbrowse!![/quote] Ya iknow that long ago. I tried that but no effect it is because the problem is the signal. <">
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... I have the same problem to you before... the smartbro technicians came to us 4 times already and when u see our antenna gosh! its just like it will touch the moon... anyways having limited or no connectivity status always is bad you should call smartbro. if they already came and still having problem with ur connection A. there are many users connected to the basestation your smartbro connected B. your antenna is obstructed C. your basestation is far from your home D. I suggest you to change your internet provider they say to have a best connection in smartbro, you should be living near a basestation (not more than 1 miles)
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

smart r sucks... been usin dat b4 but its very slow..
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Feb 16th 2008, 04:39 PM PSSTT....DON'T CALL SMARTBRO AGAIN. :-) here’s what you need: Software::: - Softperfect Research Network Scanner (Free) - Gentle MAC Pro 3.0 here’s what you’ll do. When you try to browse the internet you’ll be redirected to the SmartBro Portal right? that ok. 1. run the NETSCAN . 2. go to Options Menu then click on Program Options of NETSCAN.. shortcut ctrl-o. 3. Click Additional tab then check the Resolve MAC Addresses. click OK. 4. on the IP Range enter 192.168.100.1 TO 192.168.224.254 then click Start Scanning 5. it will display all the live IP addresses. 6. run the MAC Address Changer. 7. Select any live IP Address that was detected by NETSCAN. 8. use the MAC Address Changer to change your MAC address using the one you selected in NETSCAN. 9. change your ip address using the corresponding IP address of the MAC address you selected in NETSCAN. 10. now disable your network adapter then enable it back. 11. Try to browse the internet.. WOOOHAAA!!!! you got free internet now by smartbro…. by the way … using NETSCAN you can view some shared folders and printers on some other smartbro subscribers… ROCK THE WORLD!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » HELP! I always get limited connection on the internet, I seldom connected to the internet. I thought it was a virus but when I format my PC its still the same. Can you guys help me with this. :( if

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy