• ARCHIVES 
  • » if The Naruto Characters and the One Piece Characters fight..... who do you think will win... sample... the Akatsuki vs. the 7 Warlords of the sea? [b]u can post your own MATCH-UPS....[/b] :lol: :lo

Pages: 12

if The Naruto Characters and the One Piece Characters fight..... who do you think will win... sample... the Akatsuki vs. the 7 Warlords of the sea? [b]u can post your own MATCH-UPS....[/b] :lol: :lo

yeng29
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if The Naruto Characters and the One Piece Characters fight..... who do you think will win... sample... the Akatsuki vs. the 7 Warlords of the sea? [b]u can post your own MATCH-UPS....[/b] :lol: :lo

if The Naruto Characters and the One Piece Characters fight..... who do you think will win... sample... the Akatsuki vs. the 7 Warlords of the sea? [b]u can post your own MATCH-UPS....[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-07-22 11:27:46)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: if The Naruto Characters and the One Piece Characters fight..... who do you think will win... sample... the Akatsuki vs. the 7 Warlords of the sea? [b]u can post your own MATCH-UPS....[/b] :lol: :lo

Heheh. I actually thought of matching up the Akatsuki and Shichibukai too. Those two groups have kick-arse warriors. But i still dont know who would win though, since not all of the Akatsuki and Shichibukai members's strengths and abilities are revealed yet. By the way, have you heard about a PS2 game called [b]Battle Stadium D.O.N.[/b]? Its a fighting game which consists of characters from [b]D[/b]ragonballZ, [b]O[/b]ne Piece, and [b]N[/b]aruto. :cool: [img]http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/gamesusainc_1947_789805364[/img]
tofu-sensei
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if The Naruto Characters and the One Piece Characters fight..... who do you think will win... sample... the Akatsuki vs. the 7 Warlords of the sea? [b]u can post your own MATCH-UPS....[/b] :lol: :lo

LoL I saw that game anyway the gx sucks imho Btw I picked something up this morning... [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4130/picture004zq8.jpg[/img]
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup... i have a CD of B.S Don... on my own opinion the graphics of battle stadium is good and it's features... actually i love it... @akatsuki vs. shichibukai... i think the akatsuki will win... coz they have 10 members and the shichibukai have seven(w/ crocodile still) because eventhough the shichibukai have strong devil fruits... itachi can counter all that.. by Mangekyou Sharingan!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hell.. what if the [i]akatsuki[/i] against the [i]gotei 13[/i] of bleach. haha! :lol:
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gotei 13? my goodness... no match.. i think.... =) =) =) =) =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe.. [b]btw back to topic:[/b] i have no idea since i don't know the 7 warlords from one piece. i already stopped watching it and probably i didn't reached that part :retard: [b]@tofu-sensei:[/b] nice! a death note.. hehe [i'm trying to make an overlay of it. haha] :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try deathgod vs all naruto characters, naruto characters = almost complete wipe out :eh: Well if we talk about dragon ball GT and death gods bleach that's a diff story lolx :lol:
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ Hehehe.. [b]btw back to topic:[/b] i have no idea since i don't know the 7 warlords from one piece. i already stopped watching it and probably i didn't reached that part :retard: [b]@tofu-sensei:[/b] nice! a death note.. hehe [i'm trying to make an overlay of it. haha] :lol:[/quote] members of shichibukai... ***Dracule Mihawk... not a devil fruit user... but expert in swords.. ***Don Quixote Doflamingo... can control enemies like puppets ***Bartolomew Kuma... ??? but have 296m beli ***Jimbei... a whale shark!! ***Gecko Moria... owns the biggest Ship in the world! ***Crocodile... a [b]sandman[/b] others are not known... @kuya ephe dragonball is insane... a person who can destroy a whole planet?????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ......
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wew.. still no idea but if that [i]Don Quixote Doflamingo[/i] guy can control enemies. they might have a possibility to win
tofu-sensei
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well if you face the shinigamis from Deathnote vs the shinigamis of Bleach im sure that bleach's will surely get totally 100% erased from the face of the universe :lol: @yeng29: An anime trivia: Almost all main characters in DBZ can destroy earth.
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=tofu-sensei]Well if you face the shinigamis from Deathnote vs the shinigamis of Bleach im sure that bleach's will surely get totally 100% erased from the face of the universe :lol: @yeng29: An anime trivia: Almost all main characters in DBZ can destroy earth.[/quote] nyahahaha!!... that some weird trivia... DBZ is insane... =| =| =| =| your right.... bleach' shinigamis will all wrecked out... =D =D =D =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway If you wrote a name in death note I think you must encluded the last name hehe... and DBZ characters have no sur name =D anyways :wallbash: :wallbash:
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff3399][align=center]:" Weee~ I'll vote [color=red]AKATSUKI!![/color] @topic: It is better if there's a poll. :]":[/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Akatsuki All of the 7 warlords are no match for Deidara ^^ Long Range Attacker and His Great Art :arrow: C4 Garuda
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

go one piece! :penguin: :penguin: go shichibukai! :penguin:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No..no..no..Of course Monkey D Luffy will win..Luff is The pirate king..His spirit and his awesomeness very amazing. =) =) =) =) =) If schibukai versus akatsuki...i think is very hard to akatsuki to against shibukai.. =) =) =) But.. if akatsuki or Naruto and his friend fight with luffy..of course! Luffy and his group will win..hehehe :thumbsup: :arrow: Monkey d luff :arrow: Roronoa zorro :arrow: Sanji :arrow: Robin :arrow: Chopper :arrow: Captain usopp @ Sogeking :arrow: Nami [img]http://th349.photobucket.com/albums/q385/lexcia20/th_ONEPIECE.jpg[/img]
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Of course Naruto... Can they beat Naruto? =D
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if strawhat pirates fight with konoha's ninja.. yeah.. dunno who will win.. but.. i think if luffy fight with naruto.. the result will be draw.. both of them will never give up..
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Naruto will definetly win the fight! :penguin::penguin::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if The Naruto Characters and the One Piece Characters fight..... who do you think will win... sample... the Akatsuki vs. the 7 Warlords of the sea? [b]u can post your own MATCH-UPS....[/b] :lol: :lo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:18

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy