• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello. Ahm actually, this code is about having scrollboxes in ur page. The difference with mhedge is that he is using div while me a simple code only. U can choose between the two codes from me and mh

Pages: 12

Hello. Ahm actually, this code is about having scrollboxes in ur page. The difference with mhedge is that he is using div while me a simple code only. U can choose between the two codes from me and mh

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello. Ahm actually, this code is about having scrollboxes in ur page. The difference with mhedge is that he is using div while me a simple code only. U can choose between the two codes from me and mh

nice idea for this dude =)=)
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hello. Ahm actually, this code is about having scrollboxes in ur page. The difference with mhedge is that he is using div while me a simple code only. U can choose between the two codes from me and mh

[quote=jessa5426]hello ! newbie po ako so i dont understand. where will i put this code nd how ?? what will i write on the "put some text here" ?? pls bear wid me . thank u ![/quote] You will put there the message you like. [quote=jessa5426]um .. what part of my friendster profile will i paste this codes ??[/quote] Any part, about me, who i want to meet, mediabox. U can also put this in comments. :) [quote=mhedge]nice idea for this dude =)=)[/quote] thanks bro :) Hello guys.. :))
im_kjth
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)[b]` enx !! i appreciate it ! [/b]:)
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.!
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how can i lock it? so that viewers cant edit it anymore

Last edited by nokiamusicexpress (2008-10-21 20:25:20)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think you should put a screen shot so newbies will know what you're talking about. anyway thank you for sharing. :D
kiraitsuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=japzy]<textarea rows="5" cols="10">anjink</textarea>[/quote]
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the suggestions. give me 3days for editing this page. im quite busy right now. thank you for visiting :D
jonafe_chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i paste the code? :paranoid:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Uhmm.. The live preview is not working.. I cant view it.. But thanks for this..[/color][/i] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello. Ahm actually, this code is about having scrollboxes in ur page. The difference with mhedge is that he is using div while me a simple code only. U can choose between the two codes from me and mh

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy