• ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this script to have a simple nav at the top of your shout out area without sacrificing the div element id of your shout out box so then here's the script.. [code]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(fun

Pages: 123

I made this script to have a simple nav at the top of your shout out area without sacrificing the div element id of your shout out box so then here's the script.. [code]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(fun

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I made this script to have a simple nav at the top of your shout out area without sacrificing the div element id of your shout out box so then here's the script.. [code]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(fun

I made this script to have a simple nav at the top of your shout out area without sacrificing the div element id of your shout out box so then here's the script.. <">Just paste it anywhere on your [b]JS[/b] file And for the [b]CSS[/b] properties of it [quote][b]Code:[/b] .tpnav { font-family:[b]verdana[/b]; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; font-size: 13px ! important; color: [b]#e5e5e5[/b] ! important; } .tpnav a, .tpnav a:link, .tpnav a:visited, .tpnav a:active { font-family: [b]Verdana[/b] !important; font-size: 12px!important; } .tpnav a:hover { font-family: [b]Verdana[/b] !important; font-size: 12px !important; text-decoration: none; } .controlpanel .so a, .minicontrolpanel .so a { color: [b]#c0c0c0[/b]! important; } .controlpanel .so a:hover, .minicontrolpanel .so a:hover{ color: [b]#e5e5e5[/b] ! important; }[/quote] The font size are already fix for you all the only thing you will edit is the font color and style which is the bolded parts.. just choose your own desired color that will fit to your taste.. I may update and improve the script as well so just stay put.. [b]Preview:[/b] [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/ruwt1s.png[/img] [b]Credits:[/b] me my waifu <3~ ftalk

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-23 21:49:01)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I made this script to have a simple nav at the top of your shout out area without sacrificing the div element id of your shout out box so then here's the script.. [code]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(fun

First to comment, XD Another sugoii trick~ from mai husbie <3~ So here we go teh great line : [b]Thanks for sharing.[/b] :lol:
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I made this script to have a simple nav at the top of your shout out area without sacrificing the div element id of your shout out box so then here's the script.. [code]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(fun

w0w!! nice trick sir shirow.. =) em gonna try this later.. thanks 4 sharing this cool trick.. :D
mhe1506
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir da code not working im profile:crybaby:
xyxel
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like this trick... :D:thumbsup: gonna try this quick.. :penguin:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]very neat and simple, nice one shirow[/b] =) :thumbsup:
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

another great trick from a genius mod haha..tnx for sharing =D
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. nice trick.. keep it up!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

posted it and cool :D [b]thanks for sharing[/b] :paranoid:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooh .. cooooooool .. kinda techy .. tnx 4 sharing . :cool:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mhe1506]sir da code not working im profile:crybaby:[/quote] I can attest to you that this script is working.. maybe the problem is not with the script but on how [b]YOU [/b]apply it..
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

wat the.... i thought ur gone here in ftalk :lol: hehehe Topic: wow u've just shared another trick.... wow i really gonna try this... most of my tricks is the ones uve shared... thnx.. hahaha
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's really workin .. i used it already .. :cool: tnx shirow . ill give a green .. hehe .. =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hahaha yeah i saw it nice it fits well immah update teh script as well in teh near future lulz [quote]wat the.... i thought ur gone here in ftalk :lol:[/quote] well actually its almost lulz im on semi-hiatus now cause of my stupid college life :wallbash: spam "thx for sharing"
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hehe.. nc nc nc... i am now using this trick... its nc but... i cant change the color of the word navigation.. and the slashes.. Navigation < color blue Home(color blue :arrow: )| Profile (color blue :arrow: )|
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ u didn't apply teh CSS lulz /facepalm :lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

LOL ive pasted it ony my css here look at this... but the slashes and the word navigation is still color blue .tpnav { font-family:verdana; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; font-size: 13px ! important; color: #ffffff ! important; } .tpnav a, .tpnav a:link, .tpnav a:visited, .tpnav a:active { font-family: Verdana !important; font-size: 12px!important; } .tpnav a:hover { font-family: Verdana !important; font-size: 12px !important; text-decoration: none; } .controlpanel .so a, .minicontrolpanel .so a { color: #ffffff! important; } .controlpanel .so a:hover, .minicontrolpanel .so a:hover{ color: #ffcc66 ! important; }

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-25 02:56:45)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ well if u did it should be ok now well wait a sec can u show me on what u profile u r using it :retard:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

www.friendster.com/konohasyellowflash ... aw this is my profile remember?? how many times should i tell you??? hahaha memory gap my friend?? just joking... =D try to use IE... i think there something wrong with my profile when using FF.... its just showing date... and the status bar shows "stopped"...
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol what linker r u using u should change ur current linker if it is teh old one lol btw immah check ur profile on ie
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I made this script to have a simple nav at the top of your shout out area without sacrificing the div element id of your shout out box so then here's the script.. [code]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(fun

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy