• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to everyone, i'm new here in this overlay thing! i tried some of the overlay here and i think i follow all of their instructions but still it doesn't work! please help and i really want to change

Pages: 1

hi to everyone, i'm new here in this overlay thing! i tried some of the overlay here and i think i follow all of their instructions but still it doesn't work! please help and i really want to change

kathy0226
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to everyone, i'm new here in this overlay thing! i tried some of the overlay here and i think i follow all of their instructions but still it doesn't work! please help and i really want to change

hi to everyone, i'm new here in this overlay thing! i tried some of the overlay here and i think i follow all of their instructions but still it doesn't work! please help and i really want to change my layout! view my profile: http://profiles.friendster.com/cutiekathy12 thanks!

Last edited by kathy0226 (2008-07-24 01:36:52)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi to everyone, i'm new here in this overlay thing! i tried some of the overlay here and i think i follow all of their instructions but still it doesn't work! please help and i really want to change

It is normal to us to experience overlays which are not working. Friendster always update so yeah.. lol.. crazeeee ahaha That's why i don't usually use overlays in my profile haha I hope you may understand it :D Weeee goodluck ;]:thumbsup:
Xien123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi to everyone, i'm new here in this overlay thing! i tried some of the overlay here and i think i follow all of their instructions but still it doesn't work! please help and i really want to change

Have u generate ur code 2 js file? See this 4 the tutor : http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1479457#p1479457
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was supposed to look up the codes you've used for your profile but it seems your page is private.
kath555
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i really dont know how do overlay things! so i guess someone help us plsss? I really want to change my layout to make it better =(
kath555
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls view my profile here leronakathleen@yahoo.co.uk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to everyone, i'm new here in this overlay thing! i tried some of the overlay here and i think i follow all of their instructions but still it doesn't work! please help and i really want to change

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:47

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy