• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ei..juz wanna share with you guys this story of 3 people who unconditionally love each other...this isn't my compositon..this was written by my friend 2 years ago, so I wanna give credits to her..I al

Pages: 1

Ei..juz wanna share with you guys this story of 3 people who unconditionally love each other...this isn't my compositon..this was written by my friend 2 years ago, so I wanna give credits to her..I al

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ei..juz wanna share with you guys this story of 3 people who unconditionally love each other...this isn't my compositon..this was written by my friend 2 years ago, so I wanna give credits to her..I al

Ei..juz wanna share with you guys this story of 3 people who unconditionally love each other...this isn't my compositon..this was written by my friend 2 years ago, so I wanna give credits to her..I already asked her permission bout this..:) Elizabeth was slumped on her bathroom floor near the toilet, tears silently flowing from her blotchy eyes down her alabaster cheeks. Clutched in her right hand was an ominous pregnancy test. A smart knock on the door brought Elizabeth out of her emotional stupor. "Lizzie, honey? Are you there?" The doorknob gently rattled, but thankfully, it was locked. "Um, yeah, Mom. I'm quite busy right now." "Alright. But hurry up in there, okay? Lunch is almost ready, and I made your favorite!" And Elizabeth's mother trooped out of her bedroom, the footsteps slowly echoing away on the smooth marble floor. Elizabeth came to her senses and lifted herself off from the coldness of the bathroom floor. Shaking, she wiped her eyes and absentmindedly tossed the pregnancy test on the sink and parked herself in the empty porcelain tub. She fished her mobile phone out of the pocket of her jeans and pressed number 3 on her speed dial. As Elizabeth was waiting for the other line to pick up, she had already dreaded the consequences about to take place. "Hey, biatch! What's up?" "Vince...I really need to talk to you. Where are you right now?" "Oh, I'm at the Pen looking for a new outfit to wear for our post-grad party. Colby's with me, but he's in Pizza Hut right now saving a table and ordering our lunch. You wanna come with?" Damn, Elizabeth thought, I can't do this! She was pinching the bridge of her nose, trying hard not to cry. This was going to hurt Vince more than it would hurt her. "No, it's okay, babe. You boys have fun. Listen, Vince...Do you have a minute? There's something really important I have to tell you." "What? More important than a hot muscle tee I'm about to buy?" Silence. And it was only then Vince felt that something was not right. "Liz...Is something wrong?" "Oh my God, Vince...I honestly don't know how I'm gonna say this." "COme on Liz. I'm your bestfriend, remember? You can tell me. Look, what's bothering you? Is it that stupid Tyler again?" "No,no..It's not Tyler. Oh damn...I guess there's no easy way to say this, but... Vince, I'm pregnant." There was a moment of stillness before Vince launched into a shocked tirade. [spoiler]to be continued...:D got tired of typing..[/spoiler]

Last edited by russell18 (2008-07-24 03:02:03)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Ei..juz wanna share with you guys this story of 3 people who unconditionally love each other...this isn't my compositon..this was written by my friend 2 years ago, so I wanna give credits to her..I al

continuation... [spoiler] "Excuse me?! Did you just say you're bloody pregnant?! Jesus Christ, Liz! What the hell! How many times have I told you to use a frickin' condom?! How the hell did this happen?!" "Okay, Vince. I knew you'd react like this, so will you please calm down? I'm gonna tell you everything..." "The hell I'm freaked out! And you better fess up! Oh my God, Liz...you're bloody pregnant! I can't believe you!" "Vince, please! Don't make this hard for me...! Oh God...!" And Elizabeth broke down completely, her tears escaping like a raging river punctuated by her cracked sobs. Vince diffused his initial anger and immediately consoled her. "Liz, honey, I'm sorry....I totally overreacted. Okay, just calm down and tell me everything. I'm just gonna let you talk, and I'll just listen, okay?" Elizabeth sniffed her nose a few minutes and composed herself before confessing to Vince about her predicament. "Okay, her goes. I was seriously scared when my period didn't come for three weeks now, and I immediately thought something's not right. So I went and got a pregnancy test and.... Vince, I'm positive. I...I'm really pregnant. I don't know what to do, and I'm totally screwed once my mom finds out about this! I mean, the only thing good about all this is that I'm gonna graduate in two weeks and I'm gonna hide somewhere far away so my mom won't find out. But Vince...I can't do this alone. i don't know if i should get an abortion or-" "Liz! You can't get an abortion! I mean, you're carrying life inside you now! How can you even think of such a thing! Okay, your mom's gonna go postal, for one. Does the father even know about?" "Well, Vince....See, the thing is..." "Liz. You do know who the father is, don't you? And does he even know that you're....you know..." "Um, yeah....Ofcousre." Elizabeth was stalling. She could not bear to break this to her bestfriends. "Isn't that Tyler, isn't it?" "Actually, no, Vince...The father is..." to be continued...[/spoiler] [spoiler] Elizabeth fell quiet, suppressing a strange sob. It didn't take long for Vince find out who it was. Being her bestfriend since birth, Vince knew how to add two and two quickly when it came to Elizabeth. "Liz, please don't tell me it can't be him...please...!" "Im so sorry, babe...I..." "Don't you dare call me babe after what you did, Liz! God, how could you do this to me? Christ, Liz! You damn well know how I feel for Colby!" "Look, Vince. I'm sorry, but what's done is done. We got drunk. One thing led to another, and we ended up in the mother of all morning afters. And it was only then that we realized we weren't safe. God, Vince. I know what we did is completely unforgivable. But don't you dare blame me when I know very well about your feelings for him! He's my bestfriend too , you know! He was just consoling me from all the drama Tyler was causing, and we ended up doing something we seriously regretted." "Yeah, just defend yourself like you're the victim here. God, Liz. I love Colby to death, and in one night, you two went and stabbed me behind my back! I was this close of finally getting him, and you just messed it up for me! God, you're such a nasty backstabber. You don't even know how I worship him!" "You shut up, you bloody hypocrite! You're the one to talk about worship when you yourself are so blind to see how once I felt for you! I mean, how crazy was that? Me falling inlove with you once upon a time, and you turn to be a gay! I held a burning flame for you, you selfish bastard! Did you ever think of that, huh? Then came Colby during highschool, and we form this weird but thing between us. And then I go and get pissed and started to think weird thoughts when it hit me that I also might be falling in love with our bestfriend, but I went the stupid fag to be happy! So don't you dare talk to me about worship when you don't even begin to know what it really is...!" For a few minutes, it was relatively quiet, interspersed with Vince's hallow breathing and Elizabeth's intermittent sniffling. Then Vince broke the ice. "Liz....As much as I want to hate you now, I...I'm sorry. And as for Colby...Maybe the universe is telling me were not meant to be." "God, Vince! Have you always been this dense?! Colby likes you, for crying out loud!" "What's the point?! You two just fornicated and made a future clone of either one of you! And where do you think I fit in all of these, huh?" Another moment of silence. "What? You mean like, you, me, and Colby as a...?"[/spoiler]

Last edited by russell18 (2008-07-25 05:29:32)

chxchw8gal
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ei..juz wanna share with you guys this story of 3 people who unconditionally love each other...this isn't my compositon..this was written by my friend 2 years ago, so I wanna give credits to her..I al

[i]nice story right there bro...ill wait for the continuation of this...:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ei..juz wanna share with you guys this story of 3 people who unconditionally love each other...this isn't my compositon..this was written by my friend 2 years ago, so I wanna give credits to her..I al

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:31

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy