• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...I am living in an idea that made me banned here for at least thanks not permanently' ...And I am really very sorry for boasting up my selfishness... ...I am really depressed that time cause I can

Pages: 1

...I am living in an idea that made me banned here for at least thanks not permanently' ...And I am really very sorry for boasting up my selfishness... ...I am really depressed that time cause I can

soniacaboom
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

...I am living in an idea that made me banned here for at least thanks not permanently' ...And I am really very sorry for boasting up my selfishness... ...I am really depressed that time cause I can

...I am living in an idea that made me banned here for at least thanks not permanently' ...And I am really very sorry for boasting up my selfishness... ...I am really depressed that time cause I cannot use my knowledge (yet it's all about html and css only plus a simple frame to frame animation in flash) to find a work related in website programming... ...that's why I have posted a subject like that' ...i am really very sorry... ...please kindly delete this post asap'

Last edited by soniacaboom (2008-07-24 12:46:50)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ...I am living in an idea that made me banned here for at least thanks not permanently' ...And I am really very sorry for boasting up my selfishness... ...I am really depressed that time cause I can

appology.. that 8 letter words are hard to spell. wellcome back to friendstertalk :rose:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ...I am living in an idea that made me banned here for at least thanks not permanently' ...And I am really very sorry for boasting up my selfishness... ...I am really depressed that time cause I can

welcome back! :D remember to carefully read the rules ayt? =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome back. I don't know what happened before but....just try not to do it again. =) [b]@kherminator[/b] Actually, the threadstarter was correct in spelling apology with only 1 "p" ... :D peace
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome back to ftalk. =)
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its ok to make mistake... but try to minimize making mistake :) :thumbsup:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

welcome back to FTAlk! why are you banned?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You are on my provision so please prove yourself to our members. Good day...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...I am living in an idea that made me banned here for at least thanks not permanently' ...And I am really very sorry for boasting up my selfishness... ...I am really depressed that time cause I can

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:55

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy