• ARCHIVES 
  • » Why the hell cant newbies Vote? And cant create a poll!?? How the hell are we gonna participate in this forum? If our Permissions are disabled?!! I'm starting to hate this forum already... :mad:

Pages: 1

Why the hell cant newbies Vote? And cant create a poll!?? How the hell are we gonna participate in this forum? If our Permissions are disabled?!! I'm starting to hate this forum already... :mad:

xvirusx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Why the hell cant newbies Vote? And cant create a poll!?? How the hell are we gonna participate in this forum? If our Permissions are disabled?!! I'm starting to hate this forum already... :mad:

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Why the hell cant newbies Vote? And cant create a poll!?? How the hell are we gonna participate in this forum? If our Permissions are disabled?!! I'm starting to hate this forum already... :mad:

[quote=xvirusx]Why the hell cant newbies Vote? And cant create a poll!?? How the hell are we gonna participate in this forum? If our Permissions are disabled?!! I'm starting to hate this forum already... :mad:[/quote] pls do not jump into conclusions .. as u can see , if anyone can vote , then they can just create many new accounts to vote in a particular pole and increase the votes easily ..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Why the hell cant newbies Vote? And cant create a poll!?? How the hell are we gonna participate in this forum? If our Permissions are disabled?!! I'm starting to hate this forum already... :mad:

this will avoid nonsens posts or spamming.. i hope you understand..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just as the 2 people above me posted....also...it's really not that difficult to hit 100 posts (I think after 100 posts you can vote....correct me if I'm wrong, guys). And there are many ways to participate in the forum as a Newbie.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If you want to create a poll/vote, you must have at least [b]100[/b] posts. Just like what they have said above, this rule implemented to avoid spamming/nonsensical term and the usage of multiple accounts in a polling. I hope you can understand and follow the rules here. Well if you're really tempting to create a poll/vote, you can reach 100 posts in 2-3 days by posting. There are so many threads in Ftalk. You can participate everywhere and post there. But always remember to follow the rules. Thanks and have a nice day.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-24 18:13:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Why the hell cant newbies Vote? And cant create a poll!?? How the hell are we gonna participate in this forum? If our Permissions are disabled?!! I'm starting to hate this forum already... :mad:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:01

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy