• ARCHIVES 
  • » Actually I am working here as a Computer Cafe Administrator' that's why I have all have to do is to be satisfied with our computer specs' AMD Athlon 64 3200 - normally good' 512MB of RAM - Video Ram

Pages: 1

Actually I am working here as a Computer Cafe Administrator' that's why I have all have to do is to be satisfied with our computer specs' AMD Athlon 64 3200 - normally good' 512MB of RAM - Video Ram

#1  2008-07-24 13:28:51

soniacaboom
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Actually I am working here as a Computer Cafe Administrator' that's why I have all have to do is to be satisfied with our computer specs' AMD Athlon 64 3200 - normally good' 512MB of RAM - Video Ram

Actually I am working here as a Computer Cafe Administrator' that's why I have all have to do is to be satisfied with our computer specs' AMD Athlon 64 3200 - normally good' 512MB of RAM - Video Ram (32MB) - very outdated for online games these days' - i need to get one of this on turned off Computer just only to upgrade one computer who will playing a high system specifications games' built in Video - the efficiency varries on the amount of bytes but restrictedly 32MB for a 512MB Ram states' 80GB/2 for INSTALL mode and RAM disks mode - Excelstor GStorPlus 1080 hard disk - I can say it this is the best hard disk ever' - just run the drive in Ram Disks Mode and Presto nothing will be save after turning on again the computer' - but still I cannot Install many games :( - and users must uploads in a sites or save it faster on their disk asap' - but thanks then a 160GB version is already on sale' 14" CRT monitor - never dies' well' - CPU' memory cards' video cards and hard disk' plus monitors is almost the matters' ...kindly follow me'
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Actually I am working here as a Computer Cafe Administrator' that's why I have all have to do is to be satisfied with our computer specs' AMD Athlon 64 3200 - normally good' 512MB of RAM - Video Ram

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:54

[ 10 queries - 0.006 second ]
Privacy Policy