• ARCHIVES 
  • » Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be s

Pages: 1

Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be s

Fedders
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be s

Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be said or made. ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. --------------- To MODS, your not MODS. ModMODAN lang kayo , wag kayo mainis kung ang dami dami topics ang chinecheck ninyo. trabaho yan ng MODS. pa apply apply kayo di ninyo kayang panindigan. NOOBS ! also. -------------- to OVERLAYERS and SCRIPT WRITING NOOBS or SHOULD I SAY Copy PASTE NOOBS Firefox is the most powerful browser I ever Used. Yet it crashed by viewing a NOOB profile too much messagebox and redirections. Wala man lang onting alam sa Netiquette. or sa paggawa ng page. Feel Free to reply. Dont Flame. kawawa kayo.
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be s

[quote=Fedders]Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be said or made. ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. --------------- To MODS, your not MODS. ModMODAN lang kayo , wag kayo mainis kung ang dami dami topics ang chinecheck ninyo. trabaho yan ng MODS. pa apply apply kayo di ninyo kayang panindigan. NOOBS ! also. -------------- to OVERLAYERS and SCRIPT WRITING NOOBS or SHOULD I SAY Copy PASTE NOOBS Firefox is the most powerful browser I ever Used. Yet it crashed by viewing a NOOB profile too much messagebox and redirections. Wala man lang onting alam sa Netiquette. or sa paggawa ng page. Feel Free to reply. Dont Flame. kawawa kayo.[/quote] then why make a scene ? ur not making good out of urself in doing this .. :disgust:
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be s

lol.. fedders? pagtapos sa GG forums.. d2 ka naman mangugulo =D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ^ may freedom of expression tayo dito... yan gusto niyang sabihin then let him.. let the verdicts judge him..
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

kung alam mo lng.. he's a notorious flamer.. oh well.. anjan naman si eehjay
Fedders
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]then why make a scene ? ur not making good out of urself in doing this .. :disgust:[/quote] Start learning. Di pa sapat kaalaman mo. ganda mo TINGAP MOTTO: Study First before alpha Phi Omega but Alpha phi Omega First Before Others. HIERACHY OF LOYALTIES 1.Loyalty to God 2.Loyalty to Country 3.Loyalty to family 4.Loyalty to the members of Fraternity & sorority 5.Loyalty to the Ideal of School other Loyalties to come 4 NOT'S OF TINGAP 1.Not to Quit 2.Not to Squeal 3.Not to Lie 4.Not to Complain 5 DUTIES OF TINGAP 1.Study hard for TINGAP 2.Respect Sr. Brod and Sis 3.Attend Fraternity & sorority Meeting And Activity 4.Entertain Visiting Brod's and Sis 5.Pay my Due's THE PREAMBLE OF ALPHA PANGET OMEGA We the Brothers and sisters of Alpha Phi Omega INT'L PHILS... Inc... Imploring the aid of the almighty God, in order to secure for us the scouth oath and law, to deliver program of service to our Fellowmen do here by ordain Promulgate & establish this code of by laws. THE PROLOGUE: We build a new tomorrow from this old wreckled land of woe. Build it High Build it Strong Build it with cheerful services Build it with strong men & Women of ALPHA PANGET OMEGA. # Who I Want to Meet: MOTTO: Be a leader Be a Friend Be of Service SLOGAN: Do a Good turn Daily... COLOR: Blue & Gold Eternity & Preciousness FLOWER: Fleur-de-liz Forget-me-not TREE: Sturdy Oak Tree FOUNDER NG TINGAP Lord Dr. Frank Reed Horton BIRD: Golden Eagle PUBLICATION: Torch and treefoil SONG: Toast Song JEWEL: Diamond CANDY: Chili TINGAP CODES OF ETHICS: A force Kindness, Deserve no thanks, willingness to serve others does wait until it is asked for good turn. TINGAP CREED: In a Heart of a seed Buried very Deep, a clear little Plant lay fast asleep "AWAKE" said the sunshine & creep to the ligth "ARISE"said the Raindrops & Tears will be dry. TINGAP'S 12 JEWELS: 1.Trustworthy/Mapagkatiwalaan 2.Loyal/Tapat 3.Helpful/Matulungin 4.Friendly/Palakaibigan 5.Courteous/Magalang 6.Kind/Mabait 7.Obedient/Masunurin 8.Cheerful/Masayahin 9.Thrifty/Matipid 10.Brave/Matapang 11.Clean/Malinis 12.Reverent/Kagalang-galang

Last edited by Fedders (2008-07-24 22:42:22)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

rawrr!i might not know him that much but the way he posted and say things like that.. halata naman.. yupz you are ryt.. eejhay is here naman..
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Fedders]Start learning. Di pa sapat kaalaman mo.[/quote] LOL .. i am learning .. u dont need to tell me that . :wasted:
Fedders
» Banned
1969-12-31

E di flame kung flame. wala pa nakakatalo saken sa apuyan
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Fedders - anu ba tlga yong purpose mo bat ka nandito??kung ayaw mo sa amin,ayaw din namin sayo,,pag click mo pa lang ng register may mababasa kana dong rules which mean nag agree ka sa mga rules ng friendsterTalk then ito ka??Sasabihin ko sayo,,hindi mag eexist mga katulad mo dito =|
Fedders
» Banned
1969-12-31

sakit sa paningin ng signature mo. kakasilaw. sarap burahin mas malaki kasi kaysa sakin.
Fedders
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=tjayvalrose_02]Fedders - anu ba tlga yong purpose mo bat ka nandito??kung ayaw mo sa amin,ayaw din namin sayo,,pag click mo pa lang ng register may mababasa kana dong rules which mean nag agree ka sa mga rules ng friendsterTalk then ito ka??Sasabihin ko sayo,,hindi mag eexist mga katulad mo dito =|[/quote] Den? But still you will remember my name forever, kasi ako ung di nag eexist sayo di ba? weeeeeeeeee "ah si fedders ung kaaway ko" yeah yeah. remember me.

Last edited by Fedders (2008-07-24 22:47:36)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]LOL .. i am learning .. u dont need to tell me that . :wasted:[/quote] agree!=) and we never stop learning..
BahopekpekNanayMo
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]rawrr!i might not know him that much but the way he posted and say things like that.. halata naman.. yupz you are ryt.. eejhay is here naman..[/quote] OI BASAHIN MO USERNAME KO. wahahaha sinunod nga, uto uto tanga
BahopekpekNanayMo
» Banned
1969-12-31

Wahahahaa, Bobo Ng Friendster Talk. They Dont Have A Verification Email, Kawawa Naman Kayo.
BahopekpekNanayMo
» Banned
1969-12-31

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHA, ULTIMATE SPAMMER AKO. WLANG oL NA MODS. ANG TATAMAD. IIYAK NAALGN SILA PAGKA ONLINE NILA/
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=BahopekpekNanayMo]OI BASAHIN MO USERNAME KO. wahahaha sinunod nga, uto uto tanga[/quote] I DONT need to read your junk username.. its just a waste of time.. that's my opinion and if you think that it's a stupidity then ano sa tingin mo ung ginagawa mo?? pasikat?? geez! get a life!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Oye double post. Bago lang ako dito, Ived read 5 threads as of now. Mga members pasimpleng Flame. And why do you care about so many topics? na Nonsense? this is a Forums u NOOBS ! anything can be s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy