1969-12-31

why did feruzz and xavierkym retired ? :cry:

why did feruzz and xavierkym retired ? :cry:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: why did feruzz and xavierkym retired ? :cry:

really?.. i didnt see xavier around :penguin: why did he retire?.. huhuhu..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

feruzz had his own reasons why...he retired...but with xave.. i really dunno :wallbash: :crybaby:
-forbidd3n-
» n00b
1969-12-31

their both cooool .. i wish they'll be back .. :crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG,I just saw Xavier`s profile.He`s retired.I don`t know what`s wit Feruzz and Xave.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Got shocked with this news..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe their too busy to moderate? anyways im sure they have thier reasons.. :d
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think xk will be busy for a while due to his studies on UK is kinda stricter than before (It's almost school time on their part). I think he is prioritizing his studies first. For feruzz though. I think the reason is deeper reason. Don't know if the reason but looking at the facts. It's kinda hard to miss. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-25 05:54:25)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tunie also said that xavier said that aftr he reached a 100 repu.. he'll retire!.. i think thats the reason.. and i also saw his siggy liek.. 1 fulfilled promise?.. yea liek that..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, that's why me and yuna, planned to give xavie e negative repu at 99 =D too bad, im absent that tym, bwahahahah =D anyways, [b]just kiddin[/b] about the plan leche plan. we just dont want xavie to retire. i think its not about his study's coz i know its already vacation time at UK :lol: so, i dont know. this coming school year, it could be also, but who knows.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is xave trying to be mysterious? how come nobody knows the reason? :lol: anyway.. i dont get it.. why did xavie retire? he was a good mod :doubt: and also feruzz. they retired at the same time?? how eerie.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no, feruzz first, next eykalsyamin and after a weeks, its xavierkym . that 3 are good modz. =) we know that, maybe the reason is private. =|
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeeahh.. they were good mods. maybe we should just respect their confidential reasons.. or might as well wait for them to say it themselves than jumping into conclusions. right? :D ohhh well.. too much sympathy ..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

xavier retired because i told him to =D so sue me [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smileys/onion_msn_smileys-22.gif[/img] lol. i kid. mmm... xavier retired because he's suffering from a fatal disease.. poor xavvy [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/cebollita_animated_onion/cebollita_animated_onion-18.gif[/img]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]xavier retired because he's suffering from a fatal disease.. poor xavvy[/quote] seriously ? :crybaby: gawd .. i wish he'll recover soon ..
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what the........ yummz. your reasons are awful :lol: :lol: kiddin' :P well atleast one of them must be true? :lol: :lol: [i]i hope not[/i]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-25 07:28:52)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw... good moderators... they retired?? wat the.. xavier is so cool moderator.... wish him to be back.... :thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well haha... Dunno what's wif Shave.. but anyway. I PMed Neil aka unmaskedluke why do they retire.. Ahaha and here it goes:- [quote=unmaskedluke][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Waaaaa Neil I've seen that feruzz and eykal are both no longer a mod O_o Why is that. Can you explain it to me plox :crybaby:[/quote] whoaha. to tell u d truth, i also didnt sure very well why did they retired as mods. but as what hav i read in the fstalk malaysia thread, they said, they want to take a rest.... didnt sure very well though. huhu.. they also opened a new forum, u can visit it here.. but mostly in malaysian language. :D :arrow: www.tempek.cjb.net with feruzz and eykal as the admin. maybe that also was one of their reason why they quit their job here. =) and thus, no longer active in this forum.. but u can try pm them there to find out more. =) fyi, im one of the member in that forum. :D might joining it as well. feruzz share his friendster tricks in that forum too! :cool:[/quote] And that's teh reason :lol: Thanks to Neil for teh reply of muh PM ahaha
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^oh really?/ sigh,. ill miss them, they wer really great mods,. especially xav,. he is teh first one that helped me here in teh forum when i was till a newbie =|:thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whatever their reasons..goodluck.. [b]I think its time now to hire additional moderators in the forum..who is really desrving..[/b]

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-07-25 12:29:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » why did feruzz and xavierkym retired ? :cry:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy