• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you want free photoshop? it isn't as advanced as Adobe but it is really good. i used it to create my Friendster profile. you should be patient with it, because when I first used it, it was confusi

Pages: 1

do you want free photoshop? it isn't as advanced as Adobe but it is really good. i used it to create my Friendster profile. you should be patient with it, because when I first used it, it was confusi

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you want free photoshop? it isn't as advanced as Adobe but it is really good. i used it to create my Friendster profile. you should be patient with it, because when I first used it, it was confusi

do you want free photoshop? it isn't as advanced as Adobe but it is really good. i used it to create my Friendster profile. you should be patient with it, because when I first used it, it was confusing. Later on, I got the hang of it, and now, i can make animated banners. (: anyway, download it here.. [url]http://www.gimp.org/[/url]gimp.org the software is called GIMP. it's real great, trust me. =):thumbsup: and you can find tutorials in [url]http://www.youtube.com/[/url]Youtube.com in using GIMP. heehee. Download is fast in my pc. I wonder if yours will be fast too?? hmmm..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: do you want free photoshop? it isn't as advanced as Adobe but it is really good. i used it to create my Friendster profile. you should be patient with it, because when I first used it, it was confusi

Almost All The GFX Makers Now That Photo Editor Sisz. But Anywayzz, Thanks.
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: do you want free photoshop? it isn't as advanced as Adobe but it is really good. i used it to create my Friendster profile. you should be patient with it, because when I first used it, it was confusi

sis..., its already posted....., http://theftalk.com/t35208-for-those-who-haven%27t-got-a-PHOTOSHOP..%5Bnew-adobe-like--animator%21%5D.html

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-07-25 07:44:35)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks! btw, where is the outcome of it? :doubt:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OOH YAY! Thankyeu. ((:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tinepearl]sis..., its already posted....., http://theftalk.com/t35208-for-th … 21%5D.html[/quote] yes sis.. it already there ^
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sorry.. (:... can anyone lock this?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] You can PM a mod to lock this, but then good job~! A repu+ for you! Have Fun ;)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks, i'd give you a repu back, but i haven't consumed my 2 weeks yet. (:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll try this sis. i really need softwares like this one. hope it'll help me with my works.
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! share more.:D
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok thanks for sharing. . :thumbsup:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]thanks, i'd give you a repu back, but i haven't consumed my 2 weeks yet. (:[/quote] Dont worry! I didn't think i would have a repu back. But then thanks :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you want free photoshop? it isn't as advanced as Adobe but it is really good. i used it to create my Friendster profile. you should be patient with it, because when I first used it, it was confusi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy