• ARCHIVES 
  • » how would you react if ur boyfriend/girlfriend bring you to the restaurant to eat chicken feet or chicken head.? guys. ill hope ull like it. :D [spoiler]mods u can locked it if its not appropriate.

Pages: 12

how would you react if ur boyfriend/girlfriend bring you to the restaurant to eat chicken feet or chicken head.? guys. ill hope ull like it. :D [spoiler]mods u can locked it if its not appropriate.

evangeline
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how would you react if ur boyfriend/girlfriend bring you to the restaurant to eat chicken feet or chicken head.? guys. ill hope ull like it. :D [spoiler]mods u can locked it if its not appropriate.

[align=center]jeezzzzzzzz~!! i dunt eat the head..so i'll choose the feet :wasted:[/align]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: how would you react if ur boyfriend/girlfriend bring you to the restaurant to eat chicken feet or chicken head.? guys. ill hope ull like it. :D [spoiler]mods u can locked it if its not appropriate.

^ ^ ^ ^guys thanks for posting. :]]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

none of them ! I prefer not eat than eat sumthin lyk dat!! :puke:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..head!! lolzz
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can eat either of the 2 choices =D =D =D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll be weirded out but hey!!, it's a new experience ;]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll go 4 chicken feet! i dunn eat chicken head and chicken feet but i think i would prefer 2 choose chicken feet! hahaha
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can eat either of the 2 choices so no problem for me =D =D =D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^haha, you eat both. so how was the taste of chicken head.?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Chicken feet only. :thumbsup: [/b]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its ok for me.. but i will eat only a chicken feet not the head.... :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha... im gonna ask him if der is an "isaw" around... hehe and a "balot" and we'll enjoy our moments eating hehe
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chicken feet :penguin: =) :thumbsup:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Eeek.. Heads are eeekkk.. But feets are delicious..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol... hurm.. maybe chicken feet..:lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i would choose chicken feet haha
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Chicken feet[/b] Because i dont like chiken head=D=D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't like both. and i do not eat 'em.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

none of the above.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how would you react if ur boyfriend/girlfriend bring you to the restaurant to eat chicken feet or chicken head.? guys. ill hope ull like it. :D [spoiler]mods u can locked it if its not appropriate.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy