• ARCHIVES 
  • » " CAUSE YOU OPENED THIS YOU NOW HAVE INCREDIBLY GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!! YOU WILL GET A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WILL GET KISSED AND BE TOLD THAT THEY LOVE YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO READ TH

Pages: 1234

" CAUSE YOU OPENED THIS YOU NOW HAVE INCREDIBLY GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!! YOU WILL GET A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WILL GET KISSED AND BE TOLD THAT THEY LOVE YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO READ TH

Kam
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: " CAUSE YOU OPENED THIS YOU NOW HAVE INCREDIBLY GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!! YOU WILL GET A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WILL GET KISSED AND BE TOLD THAT THEY LOVE YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO READ TH

I hate [b]chain messages[/b], they are just garbage. :evil:
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: " CAUSE YOU OPENED THIS YOU NOW HAVE INCREDIBLY GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!! YOU WILL GET A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WILL GET KISSED AND BE TOLD THAT THEY LOVE YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO READ TH

i dont believe in chain mails. very funny. :lol: =D
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no! for me it's annoying.. and a waste of time.. :doubt:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Once I see one in my inbox I delete it right away.
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I never entertained a single chain message....for me it's so nonsense and I don't believe in it even if it says that if u don't pass this your mother will die......people who believes and re post it is just wasting their time...
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]For me,i consider it spam and junk![/quote] [quote=bobcbar]I delete the person from my friends list and block their messages :lol:[/quote] ahahah.... SAME HERE:exclaim: =):thumbsdown:
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fun 2 read but i dnt believe those chain msg.. especially when it is said dat ur mom will die nd u nid 2 repost it.. wat a joke..
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I don't believe it :o i think it's a bunch of bullshnacks :D and it aggravates me when people send it to me :mad:

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-09-25 20:16:30)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i don't believe in chain messages. those who post such are either: 1. They have nothing to do at all. 2. they don't really believe that such thing will happen but just in case that it's true,they have no problem coz they reposted it. 3. for fun! :lol:[/quote] yeah!..i agree!.. by the way!..the story is very nice!..i was shocked about this saying [quote]U probably already know that im leaving, i knew this would be better if i wrote a letter explaining tha truth about how much i care about you. The truth is, is that i never loved you, i hated you so much, u are my bitch and dont u ever forget that. I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, and be around u.[/quote] haha!..nice!
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

no,i don't beliefe that
xxmagnetixxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

...nah..its just for people that are dying of boredom :lol: :lol:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

definitely ... no! :o
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they're all SPAM! [b]S[/b]tupid [b]P[/b]ointless [b]A[/b]nnoying [b]M[/b]essages
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]they're all SPAM! Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages[/quote] hahaha!! I agree with this one! For me, I do not really even bothered to keep any chain messages in my inbox. i delete those at once :thumbsup:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

probably, sometimes i wish it's true!! hehhe :lol::lol:
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate it... wanna curse people who send or post it
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hell no :wasted: , it only [b]junk [/b]and it's so annoying and stupid things :disgust: i always delete them without read it =|
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I never believe any of those..whenever i encounter chain letters like that i jz ignore it :eh:
xX puchi Xx
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG this is so cool... I LOL-ed all the way.... even though I don't believe it it's still cool!! :D :thumbsup:
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

No! I don't believe in chain letters it's a waste of time reading it :wallbash: even a mentally retarded kid can do that, and the most annoying part, [b]They SPAM it!!![/b] :thumbsdown:

Last edited by GeeLiuBee (2008-10-09 10:57:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » " CAUSE YOU OPENED THIS YOU NOW HAVE INCREDIBLY GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH!!! YOU WILL GET A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WILL GET KISSED AND BE TOLD THAT THEY LOVE YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO READ TH

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy