• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits go to: :arrow: microsoft voice recorder :arrow: www.myflashfetish.com :arrow: www.boxstr.com directions: 1.) go to your microsoft voice recorder.. Go to your start button, then

Pages: 1

credits go to: :arrow: microsoft voice recorder :arrow: www.myflashfetish.com :arrow: www.boxstr.com directions: 1.) go to your microsoft voice recorder.. Go to your start button, then

echodc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

credits go to: :arrow: microsoft voice recorder :arrow: www.myflashfetish.com :arrow: www.boxstr.com directions: 1.) go to your microsoft voice recorder.. Go to your start button, then

credits go to: :arrow: microsoft voice recorder :arrow: www.myflashfetish.com :arrow: www.boxstr.com directions: 1.) go to your microsoft voice recorder.. Go to your start button, then all programs, then go to accesories, then go to entertainment, then click the sound recorder. 2.) create your voice intro, then save into your pc Tip: the shorter the better. 3.)after you create it, go to www.boxstr.com and register. after you register, upload your voice intro file. 4.) then go to www.myflashfetish.com and register. after you register, create your music box. then time to upload your voice intro. to put in the voice intro, go to your www.boxstr.com and get the direct link of the voice intro you uploaded. (it is usually shown after it finishes uploading.) get it and add it to your music box. note, you may also add more music as well.. and voila! you have your voice intro in your music box. 5.) get the code for your music box(as what i call it) and put it in your profile, and there you go. =):thumbsup: note, if you want it to function as sidebar, use an addbox generator to do it. I use this one: http://theftalk.com/t19396-Addbox-Generator.html oh, and credits also go to lordheinz addbox gen if you use it.. i hope you get it. preview: www.friendster.com/brydc wait for it to load and listen to my music box at the sidebar, it should be loud enough for you to hear. hope you guys appreciate it.. =):thumbsup: this is my first topic here in add-ons, i am accepting suggestions and feedbacks.. =):thumbsup:

Last edited by echodc (2008-07-26 09:03:04)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: credits go to: :arrow: microsoft voice recorder :arrow: www.myflashfetish.com :arrow: www.boxstr.com directions: 1.) go to your microsoft voice recorder.. Go to your start button, then

:arrow: [b]This should be in add ons section..[/b]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: credits go to: :arrow: microsoft voice recorder :arrow: www.myflashfetish.com :arrow: www.boxstr.com directions: 1.) go to your microsoft voice recorder.. Go to your start button, then

oh, sorry, you may move this...
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice thread... :D keep it up... :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credits go to: :arrow: microsoft voice recorder :arrow: www.myflashfetish.com :arrow: www.boxstr.com directions: 1.) go to your microsoft voice recorder.. Go to your start button, then

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy