• ARCHIVES 
  • » In my opinion the movie was quite boring ,, The movie was 3 hours.. Man .. i was sleepy that time .. Share your Opinions.

Pages: 1

In my opinion the movie was quite boring ,, The movie was 3 hours.. Man .. i was sleepy that time .. Share your Opinions.

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In my opinion the movie was quite boring ,, The movie was 3 hours.. Man .. i was sleepy that time .. Share your Opinions.

*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: In my opinion the movie was quite boring ,, The movie was 3 hours.. Man .. i was sleepy that time .. Share your Opinions.

yahh..the movie was boring but joker is very funny =D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: In my opinion the movie was quite boring ,, The movie was 3 hours.. Man .. i was sleepy that time .. Share your Opinions.

On the contrary, I thought this was (my opinion), by far, the best of all the Batman movies. I enjoyed every minute of this film and especially the portrayal of The Joker by Heath Ledger. It was very dark, and sadistic, a grown up movie whereas all the prior movies in this franchise were aimed more at children. The grown up feel of this movie is why I liked it so much. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

engk. i enjoy watching Batman : the dark knight . more on action, technologies. ehehe. it was not boring after all. :thumbsup: "why so serious?'

Last edited by emlodee (2008-07-31 22:02:19)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree with bhebhiej!! :thumbsup: i love the plot of the movie. i think it took batman movies into a higher level. =)
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

movie dark night..like it..jokler is funny =)
xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
1969-12-31

XD joker is abit cornie.....lolx.......but i prefer if clayface was there:crybaby:......en scarecrow....lolz...THOugh its really awesome but a bit long....:retard:....i give it:thumbsup:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly, quite boring but good story... i think this is the best story of batman... :D:thumbsup: so sadistic and dark... (obvious? "the [i]dark[/i] knight") :lol: i think this movie is for "adults only" not for kiddies... =)
exdas
» n00b
1969-12-31

I loved it Every single minute of the total 144 minutes was like a climax!! started with action and ended as actionpacked as well... Loved the political aspect of it "I like Gunpowder, Dynamite, GAS cause they're all CHEAP" "...If a truck full of soldiers die?" -joker anybody relate to IRAQ? the movie had a deeper meaning so it didnt really bore me? Why so serious? it's just a movie right? :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why not "The Joker" instead of "The Dark Knight"? lol.
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ohmygaadd..! i love Heath Ledger so much.. he's a very versatile actor..
loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lovedddd Dark Knight. It was pretty intense. && ii love the Joker. hah. "why so seriouss" :P:cool:
odloc
» Banned
1969-12-31

It ain't boring like what people said.... :/ if y'all know the point of this movie, it will be so much better........ :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by odloc (2008-08-21 21:02:57)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm, i haven't seen the movie yet. :doubt: **they said that teh joker was awesome. i mean, heath ledger. :)
exdas
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]uhm, i haven't seen the movie yet. :doubt: **they said that teh joker was awesome. i mean, heath ledger. :)[/quote] yes he was phenomenal! very err umm DARK...
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love the movie.. hehehehe.. soo dark. batman as it is.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In my opinion the movie was quite boring ,, The movie was 3 hours.. Man .. i was sleepy that time .. Share your Opinions.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy