• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]can you please post here what is the right way of slicing an image when editing in ImageReady? and how i can get all the images that is sliced? so that i can upload it to any image ho

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]can you please post here what is the right way of slicing an image when editing in ImageReady? and how i can get all the images that is sliced? so that i can upload it to any image ho

arnold15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]can you please post here what is the right way of slicing an image when editing in ImageReady? and how i can get all the images that is sliced? so that i can upload it to any image ho

[align=center][b]can you please post here what is the right way of slicing an image when editing in ImageReady? and how i can get all the images that is sliced? so that i can upload it to any image hosting site. thanks! :):thumbsup:[/b][/align]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]can you please post here what is the right way of slicing an image when editing in ImageReady? and how i can get all the images that is sliced? so that i can upload it to any image ho

[b]Topic Moved[/b] Topic: This site might help you on your ideas. http://www.ehow.com/how_2261401_friendster-overlay-profile-part.html It shows the tutorials on what to do on image slicing.
3skelion
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]can you please post here what is the right way of slicing an image when editing in ImageReady? and how i can get all the images that is sliced? so that i can upload it to any image ho

ha, ! MODS :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You may slice an image into how many parts you want. It's up to you :thumbsup: Make sure that u sliced all teh images in teh background of that overlay u made =) And ahmm about teh uploading thingy. Well for example you saved your overlay as [b]HTML[/b] and [b]Images[/b] (*.html) in teh Document file, a new file will be created in teh Document file where teh images that you sliced in teh overlay are saved there. And for your HTML file, it will be placed in teh Document folder ;) I hope this can help you :ninja:_:ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]can you please post here what is the right way of slicing an image when editing in ImageReady? and how i can get all the images that is sliced? so that i can upload it to any image ho

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy