• ARCHIVES 
  • » is first cut the deepest? first time that you're broken-hearted? tsk! pretending to be happy even if his happy with her. lol!

Pages: 1

is first cut the deepest? first time that you're broken-hearted? tsk! pretending to be happy even if his happy with her. lol!

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is first cut the deepest? first time that you're broken-hearted? tsk! pretending to be happy even if his happy with her. lol!

Last edited by *nicz.love (2008-08-01 05:03:08)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: is first cut the deepest? first time that you're broken-hearted? tsk! pretending to be happy even if his happy with her. lol!

hmm. kindly describe more of this topic so that there's a direction. :]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: is first cut the deepest? first time that you're broken-hearted? tsk! pretending to be happy even if his happy with her. lol!

i quite dont get what you mean in this topic.. but i wanted to reply :( please clear it a lil bit follow ate mizel
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can't understand this topic.. follow ate mizel's direction
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: wat's ur point? :question::question::question: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=*nicz.love]is it right? tsk! pretending to be happy even if his happy with her. lol![/quote] it's not right to pretend to be happy coz it hurts more. what is right is to try to be happy. not to pretend. happiness is a choice you've made and trying to be despite of all the circumstances is a goft for yourself...it's for your own good...learn to move on and start all over again. is not that easy but i tell you its worth trying for. it's ok to cry because you're hurt but be thankfull as well that you have that experience coz it makes you stronger than before.you have to learn when to hold on,to cry and to move on, thats life (^V^)
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]hmm. kindly describe more of this topic so that there's a direction. :][/quote] [quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]i quite dont get what you mean in this topic.. but i wanted to reply please clear it a lil bit[/quote] [quote=LheN_15]can't understand this topic.. follow ate mizel's direction[/quote] guys. i think she got her heart broken. the guy she loves is with somebody else and that certain guy is happy with that girl. so shes asking if its ok to pretend to be happy even if it hurts her seeing him happy with someone else...gets? am i right girl?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first cut is the deepest? nah i don't believe in that. it may hurt but it will heal overtime.
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i get your point sis.. honestly, i also experience it.. but, don't stick your life on it. i know it hurts, but its part of lovin'.. just move one feet forward, and you're on your new life.. move on.. i hope it could help you..
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea,. maybe first cut is the deepest.. i just had my first cut.. heheh..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^me too....that was so ..i don't know..i don't know my feelings about that..:D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah ive experienced it but i realized i need to move on
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah...totally believe in it.. The strongest feeling you though you ever felt is when you love someone for the very first time and.. Some sorth of feeling that's very different and gets you all confused and dunno wat to doo.. I think...
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i agree.. coz that would be the first tym ur hart wud be broken and besides first love never dies..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I've experienced dat as wel, anyway i must need 2 move on. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i think so because it's the first time that you'll fall in love =)
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^first cut is the deepest. yeah. that's right. HAHA. and it's the most memorable. =D=D
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mharkevol]it's not right to pretend to be happy coz it hurts more. what is right is to try to be happy. not to pretend. happiness is a choice you've made and trying to be despite of all the circumstances is a goft for yourself...it's for your own good...learn to move on and start all over again. is not that easy but i tell you its worth trying for. it's ok to cry because you're hurt but be thankfull as well that you have that experience coz it makes you stronger than before.you have to learn when to hold on,to cry and to move on, thats life (^V^)[/quote] [align=center] i agree agree .. [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is first cut the deepest? first time that you're broken-hearted? tsk! pretending to be happy even if his happy with her. lol!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy