• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]mods, you can delete this if it is not appropriate here..[/quote] i have this childhood friend.. we've been classmates from elementary till highschool. now, that we are in college, he seems t

Pages: 1

[quote]mods, you can delete this if it is not appropriate here..[/quote] i have this childhood friend.. we've been classmates from elementary till highschool. now, that we are in college, he seems t

janeene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]mods, you can delete this if it is not appropriate here..[/quote] i have this childhood friend.. we've been classmates from elementary till highschool. now, that we are in college, he seems t

[quote]mods, you can delete this if it is not appropriate here..[/quote] i have this childhood friend.. we've been classmates from elementary till highschool. now, that we are in college, he seems to be texting me always and he care a lot for me. he always open up topic about having a girlfriend. and all we say is "Eeeehhhhh!" because he is a gay. he never missed to give me gifts during my birthday. the problem is, he is "gay". yeah, we all know that he is a gay. but, he seems to care for me a lot.. dov you think guys, he is inlove with me?????

Last edited by janeene (2008-07-27 01:43:10)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]mods, you can delete this if it is not appropriate here..[/quote] i have this childhood friend.. we've been classmates from elementary till highschool. now, that we are in college, he seems t

^for me no. bcoz you are havng together in so many years and he only treat you as his bestfriend. :]]
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]mods, you can delete this if it is not appropriate here..[/quote] i have this childhood friend.. we've been classmates from elementary till highschool. now, that we are in college, he seems t

uhm , i think he's not he's just caring and a gud friend i mean gay people can be very gud friends u know the question is, do u lyk him? if u do, u ask him! what will u lose?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ohh well.. maybe he just wants to show you he's happy to be ur friend.. nd maybe he treats u like a sister now other than being his bestfriend.. =) yeah.. y don't u ask him? it'll help a lot.. [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03]^for me no. bcoz you are havng together in so many years and he only treat you as his bestfriend. :]][/quote] well maybe your right sis.. thanks for the advice.. [quote=pa10sarsi]uhm , i think he's not he's just caring and a gud friend i mean gay people can be very gud friends u know the question is, do u lyk him? if u do, u ask him! what will u lose[/quote] i'm not inlove with him.. it only seems to be awful, when we are together.. i have a lot of gay friends, but he is somewhat mysterious.. [quote=kaetine]ohh well.. maybe he just wants to show you he's happy to be ur friend.. nd maybe he treats u like a sister now other than being his bestfriend.. yeah.. y don't u ask him? it'll help a lot..[/quote] no, i cant ask him..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think.. no.. he's just your bestfriend.. if you want to know.. ask him!
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

him being in love with you is actually V E R Y possible! gawsh. even though he's gay!! maybe he's not really gay, maybe he's bisexual.. :eh: my point is, there really is a possibility and people always change! heehee. [you can disapprove or whatever, this is just my opinion.]
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think he`s not... My opinion well I dont know his true feelings...
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me now... I think he's just showing you how thanksful he is of being your friend
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]i think.. no.. he's just your bestfriend.. if you want to know.. ask him![/quote] well, actually he is not my best friend.. just a close friend.. well, its better if we stay like this.. [quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]him being in love with you is actually V E R Y possible! gawsh. even though he's gay!! maybe he's not really gay, maybe he's bisexual.. my point is, there really is a possibility and people always change! heehee. [you can disapprove or whatever, this is just my opinion.][/quote] i agree with you sis.. there is a posibility.. we don't know.. thanks, anyway.. [quote=aRiSa]I think he`s not... My opinion well I dont know his true feelings...[/quote] [quote=prinzezz13]for me no...he is just caring for you..maybe he is concern because your best friend[/quote] [quote=++M-I-Y-A.C++]For me now... I think he's just showing you how thanksful he is of being your friend[/quote] maybe yes, maybe no.. we don't really know.. well, thanks for sharing your sides guys.. thanks.. ;]
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uh..i guess no..cuz he's a gay...maybe what he meant by girlfriend is a 'guy' girlfriend.. urm,thats just my opinion.. :/
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think he loves you but his not inlove with. as you've said his gay right? or you just say that his guy but without his confirmation that his really gay.hehehe
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=evangeline]uh..i guess no..cuz he's a gay...maybe what he meant by girlfriend is a 'guy' girlfriend.. urm,thats just my opinion..[/quote] uhm, well.. maybe.. thanks anway. [quote=mharkevol]i think he loves you but his not inlove with. as you've said his gay right? or you just say that his guy but without his confirmation that his really gay.hehehe[/quote] well, i can see the picture of what ou mean.. maybe you're right.. thanks..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pretending to be a gay but he's not? maybe he really is not :) -that's not usual for a gay :) my gay friends would slap me HAHAHA
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]mods, you can delete this if it is not appropriate here..[/quote] i have this childhood friend.. we've been classmates from elementary till highschool. now, that we are in college, he seems t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:15

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy