• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a clasmate that have a crush on me but he have a girlfriend . then he told me that he like to be with me than his gf . and one time me and my clasmate go his house to have some fun, we drink(gm

Pages: 1

i have a clasmate that have a crush on me but he have a girlfriend . then he told me that he like to be with me than his gf . and one time me and my clasmate go his house to have some fun, we drink(gm

lila.xiao.pot
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have a clasmate that have a crush on me but he have a girlfriend . then he told me that he like to be with me than his gf . and one time me and my clasmate go his house to have some fun, we drink(gm

i have a clasmate that have a crush on me but he have a girlfriend . then he told me that he like to be with me than his gf . and one time me and my clasmate go his house to have some fun, we drink(gmtdr),sing and eat then hours hve passed there something happned me and the guy(the one that have crush on me) kissed real kiss . it repeated several times .. and evryone see it then we go home .. my other clasmates are gone only me and that guy left . he kissed me again .. then suddenly i felt something im falling in love with him , which is not right :cry: then days hve passed he always make me "kilig" 'nakipag[b]apir[/b] sya sken . but he has other reason why he do that he want to hold my hand infront of our clasmates . then he give his hankie . he want me to keep it . and we text each other . sweet messgs. and he said he like to be with me again . only the two of us he ask if he can kiss me again . i said yes :cry: what should i do ? im falling inlove with someone .. someone that has a girlfriend :crybaby: ist right to fall and love him ?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i have a clasmate that have a crush on me but he have a girlfriend . then he told me that he like to be with me than his gf . and one time me and my clasmate go his house to have some fun, we drink(gm

:arrow: uhm for me, there's nothing wrong if u fall in love with him.. wat's wrong is.. wat u 2 r doing.. i mean.. yes u can fall in love with a person that is already committed but then u can't do those things.. u already knew he's committed y did u let him to kiss u? didn't u think about his gf? nd about u? and it's like u're being a third party which is not good.. if he really likes to be with you, then ask him to break up with his gf before acting like that.. it'll be better i think.. better in ur part..=) hmmp [b]hello[/b] conscience... =| [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-27 23:37:28)

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i have a clasmate that have a crush on me but he have a girlfriend . then he told me that he like to be with me than his gf . and one time me and my clasmate go his house to have some fun, we drink(gm

agreed with above. ask him why he likes you better than his gf.. not unless you trust him real good. most guys just kid around with girls. so you have to be very cautious. :eh:
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]yup. i agree with kaetine. there's nothing wrong with falling in love with him. but you know he is committed yet you allow him to do those things. change it or arrange it as soon as possible. or that GF of his found it and a war might start. do the right thing to do![/align]

Last edited by greatpretender22 (2008-07-28 08:57:43)

lila.xiao.pot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]uhm for me, there's nothing wrong if u fall in love with him.. wat's wrong is.. wat u 2 r doing.. i mean.. yes u can fall in love with a person that is already committed but then u can't do those things.. u already knew he's committed y did u let him to kiss u? didn't u think about his gf? nd about u? and it's like u're being a third party which is not good.. if he really likes to be with you, then ask him to break up with his gf before acting like that.. it'll be better i think.. better in ur part.. hmmp hello conscience...[/quote] yah . i admit im stupid. and i know that she is playing with me . and the kiss .. he want me to do it . im a lil' drunk that time. :crybaby: me and his gf , were having a lil argument now she didnt know what happened but she's making [b]hinala[/b] to us i like him yet i know my boundaries as his [b]classmate[/b] .:( i keep telling myself that we are only FRIENDS/CLASSMATE :crybaby:

Last edited by lila.xiao.pot (2008-07-30 19:56:08)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^[b]wat?![/b] u knew that he's just playing with u? weeh! that's not right.. first, u allowed him to make u look like a third party then now.. u're giving him the right to fool u? u better think twice honeii.;) if u really want to avoid this situation, then u shud avoid him too.. yeah.. do wat's right my dear before things get worse.. =) [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]:arrow: uhm for me, there's nothing wrong if u fall in love with him.. wat's wrong is.. wat u 2 r doing.. i mean.. yes u can fall in love with a person that is already committed but then u can't do those things.. u already knew he's committed y did u let him to kiss u? didn't u think about his gf? nd about u? and it's like u're being a third party which is not good.. if he really likes to be with you, then ask him to break up with his gf before acting like that.. it'll be better i think.. better in ur part..=) hmmp hello conscience..[/quote] i agree!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a clasmate that have a crush on me but he have a girlfriend . then he told me that he like to be with me than his gf . and one time me and my clasmate go his house to have some fun, we drink(gm

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy