• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/snoopy.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5456/snoopy1qr2.png[/img] <">[/align]
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

thanks for share! woaaaaah! thats a nice layout!:thumbsup: first comment!

Last edited by chan2raagas (2008-07-27 08:34:01)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

wow love this siz alaine... :wow: siz pm me all your latest css works...imma add em to the directory ;) :kiss: gud luck!! :kiss:
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o woah!! very awesome layout!! my god!! haha!! this is the coolest css layout i've ever seen!! + repu for you!! :D very outstanding layout.. =)
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=chan2raagas]thanks for share! woaaaaah! thats a nice layout! first comment![/quote] Weee thanks bro =) [quote=kristina16]wow love this siz alaine... siz pm me all your latest css works...imma add em to the directory[/quote] Sure I will sis, dont worry about it :D muahhh and thanks for the comment :wow: [quote=emokid722]woah!! very awesome layout!! my god!! haha!! this is the coolest css layout i've ever seen!! + repu for you!! very outstanding layout..[/quote] Weeeeeee thanks for the comment bro :wow: Im speechless :D and ty for the repu too =)
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee, this is nice! gonna use this for my son's page... :D keep making!
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=sweet as candy]wee, this is nice! gonna use this for my son's page... keep making![/quote] Coolness, i hope your son will love it :D [quote=~~merwinlloyd_bagunas~~]Wow u have nc layout,,,,,,,,,,,, keep it up,,,,,,,, chao,,,,,,,,,,,[/quote] Sure I will and thanks for the comment :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

talk about snoopy, he's a cute dog. your layout is really cool! creative :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wah cool layout again +1 repu to you thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,:o such an adorable layie...love 'em...:rose:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow... cool layout..!!
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow :O awesome i like the background :o:thumbsup:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Awesome!!!!! I Like it 1 repu for you :gift:
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy