• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]mods.. you can delete or edit this topic if you want..[/b][/quote] [b] :exclaim: STALKER ALERT :exclaim: [/b] i have a stalker in school.. he keeps on texting me.. he always follow me where

Pages: 1

[quote][b]mods.. you can delete or edit this topic if you want..[/b][/quote] [b] :exclaim: STALKER ALERT :exclaim: [/b] i have a stalker in school.. he keeps on texting me.. he always follow me where

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b]mods.. you can delete or edit this topic if you want..[/b][/quote] [b] :exclaim: STALKER ALERT :exclaim: [/b] i have a stalker in school.. he keeps on texting me.. he always follow me where

[quote][b]mods.. you can delete or edit this topic if you want..[/b][/quote] [b] :exclaim: STALKER ALERT :exclaim: [/b] i have a stalker in school.. he keeps on texting me.. he always follow me wherever i go.. :penguin: :penguin: trying to be friends with me.. (and i think more than that.. :retard: ) but i really don't want him.. because of his attitude.. he's getting on my nerves.. grrr! what should i do? :|

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-07-28 00:09:05)

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]mods.. you can delete or edit this topic if you want..[/b][/quote] [b] :exclaim: STALKER ALERT :exclaim: [/b] i have a stalker in school.. he keeps on texting me.. he always follow me where

tell him straight to his face that what he's doing is creeping you out.. and tell him that his attitude needs to be changed. because maybe if he does change, you'd be friends. [this is my opinion, you can disapprove or whatever.] :paranoid:
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]mods.. you can delete or edit this topic if you want..[/b][/quote] [b] :exclaim: STALKER ALERT :exclaim: [/b] i have a stalker in school.. he keeps on texting me.. he always follow me where

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]tell him straight to his face that what he's doing is creeping you out.. and tell him that his attitude needs to be changed. because maybe if he does change, you'd be friends. [this is my opinion, you can disapprove or whatever.][/quote] yeah I agree with her and it's better to tell him earlier so he won't get use with stalking you
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

poor thing.. well,i think u shud tell ur teachers about it..soo creepy... :ninja:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: u better tell him.. but if u can't, just let him stalk u.. he'll get tired for sure especially wen he sees that u really don't like him.. [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

back off stalker :mad: hehe,just tell him like that
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank you sisters for the opinions.. i want to tell him straight but.. he might tell his parents.. (haha.. really.. he's [i]sumbungero..[/i] =D ) [b] kill the stalker..[/b] =D [i]im so bad..[/i]

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-07-29 09:27:20)

pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a similar dilemma i have this much older enemy he really gets 2 my nerves he keep on asking me to be his friend i dont want 2 be hes friend bcoz he gets 2 my nerves! ugh, i keep on telling him no but he continues 2 get on my nerves and i know hes only doing that to annoy me! UGH!
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. were in really on the same situation.. but i think my stalker also wants to be my bestfriend.. so that he could help me to ease my pain 'cause he thinks im broken.. hmm.. but it sound that he like to court me..
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@++M-I-Y-A.C++: thanks for agreeing!! heehee. haha. it's awkward when he courts you first. you guys should try hanging out more and be friends for a couple of weeks. but, don't you like this guy? isn't he nice or cute or whatever?
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Tell him. Do not tolerate this kind of guy.. ^^ He might do something bad more than what he is doing right now. :)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't really see anything bad about obsession. but if he threatens you in any way, you should suspect. the literal definition of stalker is a person who's harassing you. so basically, the guy's just obsessed, or maybe you think he is obsessed. when his actual plan is just to be close friends... or closer than that.. :redface:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]haha. it's awkward when he courts you first. you guys should try hanging out more and be friends for a couple of weeks. but, don't you like this guy? isn't he nice or cute or whatever?[/quote] no he isn't.. he's a nerdy type of guy.. and he's kinda weird.. at first, its okay if he has a crush or he's interested on me.. but as time goes by.. im starting to be irritated.. he always go with my friends and ask them about me.. everything he should know.. even about my love life.. tsk.. he always go near me.. and stare at me.. (im gonna melt.. :lol:) btw, thanks fellows.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]tell him straight to his face that what he's doing is creeping you out.. and tell him that his attitude needs to be changed. because maybe if he does change, you'd be friends.[/quote] [b]Dat's ryt. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-17 08:08:00)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]he'll get tired for sure especially wen he sees that u really don't like him..[/quote] this doesn't happen sometimes.. there are just those crazy stalkers who, no matter how much u push them away, they will stay.. haha.. creepy.. and grrrr.. got those kind of stalkers twice or thrice.. i mean im not pretty and all, i just tell them straight.. through text.. cant face them though.. haha.. but i got used to what they do already.. and they efforts got boring.. so i just dont notice them anymore. haha..
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yeah thta's ryt.., no matter what.., and even giving them those F*** words.., thety would still..ahaha
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

report him to the school counsellor :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]mods.. you can delete or edit this topic if you want..[/b][/quote] [b] :exclaim: STALKER ALERT :exclaim: [/b] i have a stalker in school.. he keeps on texting me.. he always follow me where

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:11

[ 11 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy