• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]is it possible to fall in love with someone who is just your textmate? i mean. :arrow: you haven't seen him/her. :arrow: you're not sure whether he/she is telling the truth. :arrow: and

Pages: 1

[align=center]is it possible to fall in love with someone who is just your textmate? i mean. :arrow: you haven't seen him/her. :arrow: you're not sure whether he/she is telling the truth. :arrow: and

greatpretender22
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]is it possible to fall in love with someone who is just your textmate? i mean. :arrow: you haven't seen him/her. :arrow: you're not sure whether he/she is telling the truth. :arrow: and

[align=center]is it possible to fall in love with someone who is just your textmate? i mean. :arrow: you haven't seen him/her. :arrow: you're not sure whether he/she is telling the truth. :arrow: and the only device for communication is just your very own [b]CELLPHONE[/b]. but you know that there is this feeling whenever you're texting that makes your day seems complete. can you call it [b]TRUE LOVE[/b]? have you experienced this situation? or you're in that situation? [/align]
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]is it possible to fall in love with someone who is just your textmate? i mean. :arrow: you haven't seen him/her. :arrow: you're not sure whether he/she is telling the truth. :arrow: and

i think, in my own way no its not true love its very self explainable read ur own post and undserstand what true love is
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]is it possible to fall in love with someone who is just your textmate? i mean. :arrow: you haven't seen him/her. :arrow: you're not sure whether he/she is telling the truth. :arrow: and

:arrow: uhh i don't think so.. maybe u're just having fun txting with him.. but hu knows.. maybe u r or not.. :) [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=greatpretender22]can you call it TRUE LOVE? have you experienced this situation? or you're in that situation?[/quote] me and my husband started as txtmate. (^V~) i cant say that its true love during that time. i mean when we were just txtmate. you cant say that coz you see you cant love a person truly without knowing him completely and accepting him as he is and you cant know a person just by texting. but im glad to say that we've come to that part as we go on... so its best to meet him and cont your communication..

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-30 07:55:09)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've experienced it. :D But my textmate is from my close friend too which is his neighbor.. Anyhow, I think it's not true love yet.. because you still don't know so much about him. :D But it depends too, if you really feel like inlove with him. :)
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmm i think it depends upon what u really fell[/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes infatuation can be mistaken as love. maybe you just like him and all. but that would never be called love.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It depends 4 me. :) [/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Maybe it isn't true love right now, maybe it is just a crush, but if you want to get serious with this guy, try to know him, find out if he is a guy worth to trust. I assure you, a crush can grow into true love if you want to. :) Good luck
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not love...bcause r u really sure...that ur txtm8 loves u??....what if he/she is playing only?? u'll be the only one left crying if u take it seriously..
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm.. really don't know what to say.. my teacher will be married to her 2 years textmate overseas.. he always asure that she have eaten enough, if she is ok.. and there is a time wherein the guy sends mney when my teacher is confined my ate *toot* fell in love to her textmate.. now they are in a middle of a struggle cause theor parents are against their love story.. thoungh they have'nyt meet yet... *toot* decided to continue her studies because of her textmate... inspires her a lot.. so? maybe it is..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]is it possible to fall in love with someone who is just your textmate? i mean. :arrow: you haven't seen him/her. :arrow: you're not sure whether he/she is telling the truth. :arrow: and

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy