• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a problem with my computer, my avast antivirus detects "install-privacy-danger.bat" and now i cant google on the internet.. plzzzz help +repu

Pages: 1

i have a problem with my computer, my avast antivirus detects "install-privacy-danger.bat" and now i cant google on the internet.. plzzzz help +repu

carlskie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have a problem with my computer, my avast antivirus detects "install-privacy-danger.bat" and now i cant google on the internet.. plzzzz help +repu

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i have a problem with my computer, my avast antivirus detects "install-privacy-danger.bat" and now i cant google on the internet.. plzzzz help +repu

I haven't encountered this kind of problem before. Emmm try to delete that "install-privacy-danger.bat" and try some trial and error methods! And I never noticed that Avast Anti Virus can detect "install-privacy-danger.bat"!!?
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i have a problem with my computer, my avast antivirus detects "install-privacy-danger.bat" and now i cant google on the internet.. plzzzz help +repu

same problem there.. ive encounter that before! ive reformatted my PC when ive encountered that.. then i'd changed my anti virus to bitdefender..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=carlskie]have a problem with my computer, my avast antivirus detects "install-privacy-danger.bat" and now i cant google on the internet.. plzzzz help +repu[/quote] Friend you need to read this, that is a malware virus...[url]http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Must-Read-Before-Posting-Hijackthis-Log-t2852.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a problem with my computer, my avast antivirus detects "install-privacy-danger.bat" and now i cant google on the internet.. plzzzz help +repu

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy