• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's bLack en' white .. but i reaLLy Luv Luv Luv the simpLicity of it .. but im bothered .. the contents might be too much that some couLd think it's a mess ..... wat d'yu think ? comments , sugge

Pages: 1

it's bLack en' white .. but i reaLLy Luv Luv Luv the simpLicity of it .. but im bothered .. the contents might be too much that some couLd think it's a mess ..... wat d'yu think ? comments , sugge

chipapuu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it's bLack en' white .. but i reaLLy Luv Luv Luv the simpLicity of it .. but im bothered .. the contents might be too much that some couLd think it's a mess ..... wat d'yu think ? comments , sugge

it's bLack en' white .. but i reaLLy Luv Luv Luv the simpLicity of it .. but im bothered .. the contents might be too much that some couLd think it's a mess ..... wat d'yu think ? comments , suggestions ? [url]http://www.friendster.com/miatotcultz[/url] don't 4get 2 add me btw ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: it's bLack en' white .. but i reaLLy Luv Luv Luv the simpLicity of it .. but im bothered .. the contents might be too much that some couLd think it's a mess ..... wat d'yu think ? comments , sugge

if you're gonna post here in FS SHOWOFF... make sure that you're layout are excellent etc. 'cause that kind of layout is not gonna win in our SHOWOFF'S........
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: it's bLack en' white .. but i reaLLy Luv Luv Luv the simpLicity of it .. but im bothered .. the contents might be too much that some couLd think it's a mess ..... wat d'yu think ? comments , sugge

it's a private profile :paranoid:
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

ouch .. okay , iLL hoLd on to that dear .. ^^ umm , it's not on private .. try check it again ... ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it's bLack en' white .. but i reaLLy Luv Luv Luv the simpLicity of it .. but im bothered .. the contents might be too much that some couLd think it's a mess ..... wat d'yu think ? comments , sugge

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy