• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=q

Pages: 12

Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=q

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=q

Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=quickcommentid></div> <br><br> <script language="javascript"> module6="yes"; </script> <div id="content_publiccomments_1_7" style="width:440px; height:300px; overflow:auto;"></div> <BR><BR></div>[/quote] :cool: just Edit The width and height if you wish to!! =D :thumbsup: Weeee 1am Na!!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2007-05-23 12:28:00)

Wolly
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=q

Thank you this helped me! But how can i edit the css of it. Coz its just plain text and a huge picture of the poster who comments .
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=q

[quote=Wolly]Thank you this helped me! But how can i edit the css of it. Coz its just plain text and a huge picture of the poster who comments .[/quote] well. . .whats in your css profile will appear on your testimonial box even your using overlay!!hehehe =D :thumbsup:
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Wolly]Thank you this helped me! But how can i edit the css of it. Coz its just plain text and a huge picture of the poster who comments .[/quote] this is the code o cuztomize ur quick comment box <">this one is for the text en the pix of the one hu post comments <">just edit the colors

Last edited by irzh (2007-05-27 05:10:10)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:rose: thnx fr th codes brother karuro and irzh!![/quote]
"delicious"
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei... wer will u put d codes, media box??? o about me??? :question:
kathyeight
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=quickcommentid></div> <br><br> <script language="javascript"> module6="yes"; </script> <div id="content_publiccomments_1_7" style="width:440px; height:300px; overflow:auto;"></div> <BR><BR></div>[/quote] :cool: just Edit The width and height if you wish to!! =D :thumbsup: Weeee 1am Na!![/quote] this is if they want to comment you, so its a comment box. HOw about how do i show the actual testimonials on my overlay table.
alvinklein
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey... juz askin... what is <body> plz reply...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=quickcommentid></div> <br><br> <script language="javascript"> module6="yes"; </script> <div id="content_publiccomments_1_7" style="width:440px; height:300px; overflow:auto;"></div> <BR><BR></div>[/quote] :cool: just Edit The width and height if you wish to!! =D :thumbsup: Weeee 1am Na!![/quote] :arrow: aren't these codes are from markyctrigger??
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. but the code is not updated. it must be module 5 [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=quickcommentid></div> <br><br> <script language="javascript"> module[b]6[/b]="yes"; </script> <div id="content_publiccomments_1_7" style="width:440px; height:300px; overflow:auto;"></div> <BR><BR>[b]</div>[/b][/quote] what's with the excess </div> ???

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-07-12 11:44:20)

pcgamer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have problem used quick comment box look at my post: [url=http://theftalk.com/t6573-post-overlay-profile.html]Here[/url] 2 replay with an error, have 2 testi box if someone (not my friend) come to my profile n look like my css not work coz my bg color, font size n everything is change :cry: can u fix this?
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha..tnx or sharing!! :D
cutieshika_kiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to chanage d position of the box..??? help..
boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice nice =) =)
jobno123
» n00b
1969-12-31

the code is not working for me.. pls help me.. my code is inside a Div Class this is my code.. <div id="testi" style="background-color:transparent; display:none;overflow:auto; z-index:11;position:absolute;PADDING-LEFT:5;"> <center><br> <script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=quickcommentid></div> <br><br> </script> <font color="#66FFCC"> <div id="content_publiccomments_1_7" style="width:440px; height:300px; overflow:auto;"></div></font> <BR><BR></div> </center> <script language="javascript"> module6="yes"; </script> <font color="#66FFCC"> <div id="content_publiccomments_1_7" style="width:440px; height:300px; overflow:auto;"></div></font> <BR><BR></div> </center> pls tell me my mistake.. :crybaby:
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can't relate w/ the topic.. harhar.. coz my proffy is not overlayed..ü :wallbash:
martzz05
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need your help.. pls h0w can i p0st a c0mment t0 my friends with a unique f0nt and a different color?? :|
ayfets_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

help pls... ..Uhmm.. How could i have a colored text for the fonts i use on my comments for my friends??
prettytine
» n00b
1969-12-31

;]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]ahh.. :( [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hope This Code will Effect!! :P paste this code where ever you want to put, and it must be inside the <body> ok!! :o [quote]<script language="javascript"> quickcomment="yes"; </script> <div id=q

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy