• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]okay guys.. just wanna ask something here it's about my psp so i think it should be posted here well whenever i connect my psp to my computer thru USB it always says that there's something wrong.

Pages: 1

[i]okay guys.. just wanna ask something here it's about my psp so i think it should be posted here well whenever i connect my psp to my computer thru USB it always says that there's something wrong.

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]okay guys.. just wanna ask something here it's about my psp so i think it should be posted here well whenever i connect my psp to my computer thru USB it always says that there's something wrong.

[i]okay guys.. just wanna ask something here it's about my psp so i think it should be posted here well whenever i connect my psp to my computer thru USB it always says that there's something wrong. and my video manager is not working either it always says: No PSP detected! and the playstation store where i suppose to get my downloads doesn't work too im trying to make a new account but it stays on loading and nothing shows up..[/i] [b]BTW:[/b] im using [i]Agile PSP Video Manager[/i]

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-08-05 18:14:31)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i]okay guys.. just wanna ask something here it's about my psp so i think it should be posted here well whenever i connect my psp to my computer thru USB it always says that there's something wrong.

Whaw I envy on you already have psp[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img] Anyway about your problem practically go to the shop where you purchase your psp and ask why my psp blah blah and besure bring your receipt maybe your psp have vital damage so that they will change that reject psp hehehe:)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]okay guys.. just wanna ask something here it's about my psp so i think it should be posted here well whenever i connect my psp to my computer thru USB it always says that there's something wrong.

[i]aw...got it as a birthday :gift: yea...i think about too..but i bought the usb and my psp apart coz the usb is not part of the packaging..[/i] [u]oh yea.. enskyu foh responding ;)[/u]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Heheh welcome and better bring those psp and usb to technician and ask the problem why it don't work. If the technician attemp to open your psp better watch it carefully! Probably some technician are wise actually, they will change parts into old or lower quality parts of the gadget.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]Try Formatting it! Remember to BackUp first =) I used to have one of the old PSP ! I now have the Slim & Light one! Its so much better! [/i] :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Heheh welcome and better bring those psp and usb to technician and ask the problem why it don't work. If the technician attemp to open your psp better watch it carefully! Probably some technician are wise actually, they will change parts into old or lower quality parts of the gadget.[/quote] yea..those technician sucks!.. grr.. btw..enksyu fer help.. xD [quote=floid0523]Try Formatting it! Remember to BackUp first[/quote] right!...thanks! [i]-> mods can close this topic... my problem already solved! thanks guys![/i]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG! Did I actually solve your problem? :o
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yea.. xD enksyu agen x]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]okay guys.. just wanna ask something here it's about my psp so i think it should be posted here well whenever i connect my psp to my computer thru USB it always says that there's something wrong.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:41

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy