• ARCHIVES 
  • » its not working.. i dont know why.. please help me..:( here's the code.. thanks a lot.. [code]<html> <head> <title>&nbsp; &nbsp; -- xxlumiy4b k4xx -- &nbsp; &nbsp; </title> <script language="java

Pages: 1

its not working.. i dont know why.. please help me..:( here's the code.. thanks a lot.. [code]<html> <head> <title>&nbsp; &nbsp; -- xxlumiy4b k4xx -- &nbsp; &nbsp; </title> <script language="java

romayne15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

its not working.. i dont know why.. please help me..:( here's the code.. thanks a lot.. [code]<html> <head> <title>&nbsp; &nbsp; -- xxlumiy4b k4xx -- &nbsp; &nbsp; </title> <script language="java

its not working.. i dont know why.. please help me..:( here's the code.. thanks a lot.. <">
khel_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: its not working.. i dont know why.. please help me..:( here's the code.. thanks a lot.. [code]<html> <head> <title>&nbsp; &nbsp; -- xxlumiy4b k4xx -- &nbsp; &nbsp; </title> <script language="java

please.. can you help me.. how to generate my overlay codes in marckyctrigger????
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: its not working.. i dont know why.. please help me..:( here's the code.. thanks a lot.. [code]<html> <head> <title>&nbsp; &nbsp; -- xxlumiy4b k4xx -- &nbsp; &nbsp; </title> <script language="java

put the codes in the generate area then click the generate word..then below that you will see codes copy that and then paste it in your media box..
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

use the temporary fix..^_^
claustrawberry
» n00b
1969-12-31

guysss... help me please.. my code for overlay is not working... what should i do?? =(
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ :arrow: go here [url=http://theftalk.com/t39695-Temporary-Fix-for-Overlays-%5BEASIER-VERSION%5D.html]http://theftalk.com/t39695-Temp....[/url] @ threadstarter: I've checked your layout & it seems like [url=http://je41.110mb.com/OverlayTester/]it's working pretty well[/url]. I think you'd have to check for markyctrigger updates, also click the link above. That might help you.
romayne15
» n00b
1969-12-31

still not working.. :(
glenna rose
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]^ go here http://theftalk.com/t39695-Temp....[/quote] it can't be opened
gepukz
» n00b
1969-12-31

question to all of you ^^ if i generate the codes in markytrigger, after i generate the codes... something shows up (linker) and told me to paste it in about me section.. must i do that? or just copy the generated codes to the media box?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ maek ur own thread.. btw,ur answer is,Follow Markyctrigger..[/b][/align]
hanskiebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

heLP... i put my codes on markyctriggeR... its not working.. help!!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

did you follow the instructions in markyctrigger.com? after you generate it, they tell you were to place it, plus they provide you a linker in which you'll have to place in a certain box (like: about me etc.) also look at markyctrigger forum, they have updates there too
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » its not working.. i dont know why.. please help me..:( here's the code.. thanks a lot.. [code]<html> <head> <title>&nbsp; &nbsp; -- xxlumiy4b k4xx -- &nbsp; &nbsp; </title> <script language="java

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:21

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy