• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]waaaa. this Taiwanese drama is sooooooooo COOL!!!! i've finished it in mysoju last summer. but still i'm watching it. sooo much in love with it. joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great be

Pages: 1

[align=center]waaaa. this Taiwanese drama is sooooooooo COOL!!!! i've finished it in mysoju last summer. but still i'm watching it. sooo much in love with it. joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great be

greatpretender22
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]waaaa. this Taiwanese drama is sooooooooo COOL!!!! i've finished it in mysoju last summer. but still i'm watching it. sooo much in love with it. joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great be

[align=center]waaaa. this Taiwanese drama is sooooooooo COOL!!!! i've finished it in mysoju last summer. but still i'm watching it. sooo much in love with it. joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great being a couple. will you agree with me???[/align]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]waaaa. this Taiwanese drama is sooooooooo COOL!!!! i've finished it in mysoju last summer. but still i'm watching it. sooo much in love with it. joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great be

[align=center][b]whaaaa..me too!!i lyk it.. i'll buy a dvd of it sumday..^_^[/b][/align] i am currently watching it on tv..^_^
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]waaaa. this Taiwanese drama is sooooooooo COOL!!!! i've finished it in mysoju last summer. but still i'm watching it. sooo much in love with it. joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great be

foR thOSe whO lIKe iSwak add these [b]http://profiles.friendster.com/69218405[/b] it's nOt mIne jUz wAnnA SharE It to u.... [img]http://photos-405.friendster.com/e1/photos/50/48/69218405/1_530669390l.jpg[/img] dIs pIc sO kIlIg... [img]http://photos-405.friendster.com/e1/photos/50/48/69218405/1_334990548l.jpg[/img]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=greatpretender22]joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great being a couple. will you agree with me???[/quote] yes! i agree... a smart guy and a cute gurl... great couple... :thumbsup: the season 1 so cute... and now the season 2...i really love the story... :P
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i cant watch it because my class is afternnon session.. that's why i want to have no class during weekdays to watch "It started with a kiss 2" :lol:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]greatpretender22 wrote: joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great being a couple. will you agree with me??? yes! i agree... a smart guy and a cute gurl... great couple... the season 1 so cute... and now the season 2...i really love the story...[/quote] I AGREE 3.. HEHEHE...... EVEN IM NOT A TAIWAN SERIES FANATIC..I LOVE THEIR TANDEM........
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like this show so much... i didn't watch this on dvd. but i watch this on the tv
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Theyre so kawaii waaa... haahahaaha[/b]
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, it's super over nice!! ariel lin and joe cheng is such a great tandem!!! i already watched it for 3 times already.. :D:D zhi shu or michael is so damn hot! agree with me?? :D:D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like this series so much, :D Cute couple. :)
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee .. TKA !! i spend many nights just to finish watching this one !! :) Jai you Ariel X Joe tandem !! :D love the story ..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i lyk it.. wesley is there ajajaja[/b][/align]
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uper dooper love dem so mxh
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]for those who want to watch it. you can go here. [spoiler]www.mysoju.com[/spoiler] weeee. enjoy! but i'll just share. ISWAK2 is forced to have its end. as what i have read. ISWAK2 was not finished in manga. sooo sad when i read that news. :cry:[/align]
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm [quote=greatpretender22]weeee. enjoy! but i'll just share. ISWAK2 is forced to have its end. as what i have read. ISWAK2 was not finished in manga. sooo sad when i read that news. :cry:[/quote] yeah .. the manga is not finished b'coz the author died [may her soul rest in peace] and was not able to finish it .. but i'm hoping that there will be a part3 b'coz the ending wasn't clear .. i mean, we're not sure if they really had a child and so on .. but, i read some of their interviews that they also hope to have a part 3 and taping it 10yrs. from now .. lols* if you want to read more pls. go here .. [spoiler]http://theykissagain.multiply.com[/spoiler]
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-- i agree --lubb arjoe !♥♥ ;]]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I do agree!:thumbsup: I loev Ariel Lin. And so I loev Joe more. I loev this sequel ao much! :wow::wow:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i love this drama.. joe chen and ariel lin are so cute together.. and jiro wang is very funny...but i didn't like the ending..i hope there will be iskaw3..:D
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've watched it! i'ts a good drama.. i love it.. theres a lot of kiss.. xD:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]waaaa. this Taiwanese drama is sooooooooo COOL!!!! i've finished it in mysoju last summer. but still i'm watching it. sooo much in love with it. joe cheng and ariel lin is soooo great be

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy