• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can share here anything about your spiritual life. How you take good care of your faith. Or did you still have faith in HIM? You can also share here your problems and hoping our friends here can i

Pages: 1

You can share here anything about your spiritual life. How you take good care of your faith. Or did you still have faith in HIM? You can also share here your problems and hoping our friends here can i

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

You can share here anything about your spiritual life. How you take good care of your faith. Or did you still have faith in HIM? You can also share here your problems and hoping our friends here can i

You can share here anything about your spiritual life. How you take good care of your faith. Or did you still have faith in HIM? You can also share here your problems and hoping our friends here can inspire or encourage you. If you like you can share verses and lines/ sayings that will you lift up our spirits and faith. In that way we can lend a hand and comfort to our friends here. note: 1.There should be no discrimination on any kind. 2. Any religion are welcome. It's nicer if you'll share something about your religion. 3. No bad words pls. 4.Pls respect this post and dont make fun of it. God bless You all... "[b]I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME[/b]"
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: You can share here anything about your spiritual life. How you take good care of your faith. Or did you still have faith in HIM? You can also share here your problems and hoping our friends here can i

Nice post..right now my spiritual life is rising..:D I can always feel the blessings of the Lord and I always thank him for that. =) To God be the Glory! :)
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: You can share here anything about your spiritual life. How you take good care of your faith. Or did you still have faith in HIM? You can also share here your problems and hoping our friends here can i

oh. hi der kcired (^V~) good to hear that. I hope you'll keep it up. remember it's still up to you how you keep your spirit and faith strong...GBU.see you around....

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-30 10:47:47)

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok since no one is sharing yet. i think i'll better share mine. [spoiler]hmmm...actually im not that good this days. you see. i took the nursing board exam last june but sad to say i ddnt make it. but i've got some testemonies to share with you guys. i never loss hope and i still believe in HIS promise. maybe it's not yet my time. or maybe im not ready to recieve that blessing yet. and still [b]i know God has better and best plans for me[/b]. im currently active in our church and when i received the news. I became weak. but [b]when im reminded of His goodness[/b]...the fire is on...hehehe [i][b]despite of the discouragedment i've felt by that time i've got the bad news. i can say and happy to tell you that i was able to encourge others who ddnt make it too. you see it's hard to encourge others when you yourselve needs encourgedment right? but i think thats the blessing i've recieved from that day.[/b][/i] so to all of you whos down or you felt that your a failure? think about it again. remember that [b]we are made in HIS own image and likeness[/b]. [i][u]so when you say your a failure,its like your saying HE who made you is a failure too...:)[/u][/i] [/spoiler] [b]God has HIs own reasons and purposes why He allow this things to come our way.[/b] [i]All we have to do is to cont to trust HIM and do our best[/i]...kiez?

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-30 10:46:36)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i always make it a point to read some passages in the bible =) :thumbsup: it eases up my soul! [b]When God gives us no for an answer, keep in mind that there's a much greater yes behind it, His no isn't a rejection... but a redirection.[/b] [b]God is never in a hurry, but He is always in time ;)[/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My Spiritual Life is Maturing! i knew more things and revelations about God. im very thankful coz God changed me and used me now as His servant not only inside of my comfort zone which is the church but He also uses me inside our campus. =) i never expected that He will promote me as a "worship leader" and a "worker" of KKB-SCOM (Kristiyanong Kabataan para sa Bayan-School Outreach Ministry) its really a big privilege for me... serving to our Father really worth it..coz i believe through this serving i made for Him make Him smile :)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll be serving God through YFC when i go to college that is a promise for me :D because i have fully understand how perplexed life is. its God who gives the challenge, he doesn't give problems with no solutions, its on our hands to find it. it maybe hard but God knows if only we believe in ourselves, we can do it one more thing, when i have my yfc youth camp the regional one i have been sharing lots of my spiritual experiences. and one of them was: *dont ever fear the ghost or paranormal sightings they do harm but they can't kill u should fear alive humans most :D* ahaahha its out of topic but still the verse is quite nice :D hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You can share here anything about your spiritual life. How you take good care of your faith. Or did you still have faith in HIM? You can also share here your problems and hoping our friends here can i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy