• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]CASE A.[/b] "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she i

Pages: 1

[b]CASE A.[/b] "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she i

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]CASE A.[/b] "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she i

[b]CASE A.[/b] "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she is willing to wait, he/she is willing to endure the pain and face the obstacles. But still, you need to give up SOMETHING or SOMEONE. What would it be? Your studies, family, friendship or that SOMEONE?" [b]CASE B.[/b] "You love SOMEONE..But s/he told you that he's problematic this time. S/he's having problems with his/her responsibilities, duties, obligations, studies, you, and a lot more. S/he can't manage to live that way everyday. So s/he told you that you'd better MOVE ON. But you insist, you'll wait. S/He keeps on hurting you just for you to walked away from him/her. What would you do? Still wait for him? Or let go this time?" In those situations what do you think are the best things to do? :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]CASE A.[/b] "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she i

[quote=yunish]CASE B. "You love SOMEONE..But s/he told you that he's problematic this time. S/he's having problems with his/her responsibilities, duties, obligations, studies, you, and a lot more. S/he can't manage to live that way everyday. So s/he told you that you'd better MOVE ON. But you insist, you'll wait. S/He keeps on hurting you just for you to walked away from him/her. What would you do? Still wait for him? Or let go this time?"[/quote] i can really relate on this.. hmm.. i think.. you should let go.. if s/he's already hurting you.. [spoiler][i]..kung sayo talaga siya, babalik at babalik siya..[/i][/spoiler]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]CASE A.[/b] "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she i

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]i can really relate on this.. hmm.. i think.. you should let go.. if s/he's already hurting you..[/quote] but it isn't that easy right? no matter what you'd say to yourself, you would end up waiting...
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]CASE A. "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she is willing to wait, he/she is willing to endure the pain and face the obstacles. But still, you need to give up SOMETHING or SOMEONE. What would it be? Your studies, family, friendship or that SOMEONE?"[/quote] i can really relate on this. and i would try to give up, my. friendship? its really hard to think. thats what happpening to me right now
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]i can really relate on this. and i would try to give up, my. friendship? its really hard to think. thats what happpening to me right now[/quote] awwww. you think it's the best thing to give up among those?
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]CASE A. "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she is willing to wait, he/she is willing to endure the pain and face the obstacles. But still, you need to give up SOMETHING or SOMEONE. What would it be? Your studies, family, friendship or that SOMEONE?"[/quote] :arrow: [b]Fix those family problems? one concern less.[/b] [i]So my list would be; My studies, friendship, my girl.[/i] [quote]CASE B. "You love SOMEONE..But s/he told you that he's problematic this time. S/he's having problems with his/her responsibilities, duties, obligations, studies, you, and a lot more. S/he can't manage to live that way everyday. So s/he told you that you'd better MOVE ON. But you insist, you'll wait. S/He keeps on hurting you just for you to walked away from him/her. What would you do? Still wait for him? Or let go this time?"[/quote] :arrow: [b]I would wait or go, but my heart still be with/for her.[/b] -1-

Last edited by Aznfinest (2008-08-06 20:18:00)

black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't care, everything depends on situation:D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

case a... dat would be someone... someone can come anytime but study, family & friendship only once... case b... it depend.. if he already married with other guy or wat.. why should i wait 4 him anymore? "love can hurt but friendship won't" so, better have ur time with ur beloved friends... it much better... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]CASE A.[/b] "You love SOMEONE.. But due to your other priorities,(such as studies, family problems, friendship etc,) you couldn't give that SOMEONE enough time. that SOMEONE told you that he/she i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy