• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Okay...So, truly, I'm not a hater and I don't care if you have money and want to live lavish. But is it just me or is this a little bit much? I wish Mr. Arenas would take some of his $111 million

Pages: 1

[b]Okay...So, truly, I'm not a hater and I don't care if you have money and want to live lavish. But is it just me or is this a little bit much? I wish Mr. Arenas would take some of his $111 million

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Okay...So, truly, I'm not a hater and I don't care if you have money and want to live lavish. But is it just me or is this a little bit much? I wish Mr. Arenas would take some of his $111 million

[b]Okay...So, truly, I'm not a hater and I don't care if you have money and want to live lavish. But is it just me or is this a little bit much? I wish Mr. Arenas would take some of his $111 million contract and donate to, I don't know, research for finding "green" fuel alternatives or to AIDS or Cancer research or to helping the victims of the most recent natural disasters across the world or to fight poverty, you know, those kinds of things? Even just a simple $1 million dollars. Subtract $2 million ($1 million for pool and $1 million for donation) from $111 million and he'd still have $109 million left. Wow, are you gonna be hurt if you only have $109 million in the bank instead of $110 million? Just my thoughts. The pool is beautiful, I won't deny it. Just a [u][i]little[/i][/u] unnecessary.[/b] [align=center][img]http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__9/ept_sports_nba_experts-4542609-1217421646.jpg?ymPVfx_CyupAtysZ[/img][/align] I linked to this craziness in yesterday's 10-man rotation, but you really need to see the pics to believe it. Thanks to a click-happy Wizards fan who recently visited the above oasis, D.C. Sports Bog has photos of the million-dollar pool Gilbert Arenas and his new $111 million contract are currently building. Equal parts awesome and ridiculous, here's a few facts about the man-made lake that'll certainly make you spit out your morning coffee: [i]* The stone for the "mountain" cost nearly half a million dollars. * There are three different fish tanks, one going in the "grotto," one in the front hall, and one in the basement. Their normal retail price would have been about another half-million. * The tank in the basement will have a recess with a couch in it so Gil can "relax and look up at the fish."[/i] I tell you, when some people build pools, they really go off the deep end! (/rim shot, forced Kevin Eubanks laugh) [align=center][b]**RELATED**[/b][/align] [align=center] [b]Gilbert's Million-Dollar Pool: The Pics[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/gilbertpool1.jpg[/img][/align] UPDATED: These are confirmed as being photos of Gilbert's pool. And, retroactively, he told the Wizards he was ok with them appearing on my blog. More importantly, it's crucial to note that this is far from the finished product, that it will eventually look MUCH more impressive, that the project is already far past the point pictured here, and that finished-product pics will be available eventually. So this is just a taste. Just in case the trio of Fred Smoot, Chris Knoche and Steve Czaban weren't reliable enough sources on the fabulousness of Gilbert Arenas's million-dollar pool, which Czaban claimed will be one of the largest residential pools in America, I bring you alleged pics of said pool, courtesy of a regular Bog reader and diehard Wizards fan who recently visited the work site with one of the crews. The reader provides some facts, which he gleaned from one of the contractors: * The stone for the "mountain" cost nearly half a million dollars. * There are three different fish tanks, one going in the "grotto," one in the front hall, and one in the basement. Their normal retail price would have been about another half-million. * The tank in the basement will have a recess with a couch in it so Gil can "relax and look up at the fish." * The work is scheduled to be finished in August. No word on whether the pool is big enough to host a Fred Smoot-sponsored cruise, but it's gotta be pretty close. [align=center][img]http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/gilbertpool2.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/gilbertpool3.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center] [img]http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/gilbertpool.jpg[/img][/align] [align=center] [img]http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/gilbertpool4.jpg[/img][/align]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Okay...So, truly, I'm not a hater and I don't care if you have money and want to live lavish. But is it just me or is this a little bit much? I wish Mr. Arenas would take some of his $111 million

whoa.. nice looking pool :D i think it is a million dollar pool :D i didn't like the pic with the flat screen tv though it looks like crap haha anyway.. i like the jacuzzi part did i spell it right? hehe and it's in a cave like the one in the playboy mansion i think hehe
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Okay...So, truly, I'm not a hater and I don't care if you have money and want to live lavish. But is it just me or is this a little bit much? I wish Mr. Arenas would take some of his $111 million

wow...all the money...and why so big.. :o i bet hes not always at home anyway so whats the use...hmmm.... :paranoid:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The pool reminds me of "HSM 3"... what do you think?! :eh:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ oh yeah!! hehe maybe he watched that and wanted to be just like sharpay :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=abhiegail]i bet hes not always at home anyway so whats the use[/quote] I agree. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Okay...So, truly, I'm not a hater and I don't care if you have money and want to live lavish. But is it just me or is this a little bit much? I wish Mr. Arenas would take some of his $111 million

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy