• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]The bad Things and the Good things... taLK aboUt it donT hide...thaT... angry face... Let Us Know..uR situation[/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center]The bad Things and the Good things... taLK aboUt it donT hide...thaT... angry face... Let Us Know..uR situation[/align]

BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]The bad Things and the Good things... taLK aboUt it donT hide...thaT... angry face... Let Us Know..uR situation[/align]

Last edited by BlUsHhYyy (2008-08-07 07:09:26)

applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]The bad Things and the Good things... taLK aboUt it donT hide...thaT... angry face... Let Us Know..uR situation[/align]

[align=center][/align][b][/b]We'll I don't have any enemy's here....Juz becuse I am a newbie. =):rose::wow:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]The bad Things and the Good things... taLK aboUt it donT hide...thaT... angry face... Let Us Know..uR situation[/align]

People like that you block or delete, they shouldn't be worth your time They're called bullies, who want attention from you cause they can't get none from others.
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm i think ur ryt.... tHAnXXzzss...
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think she is ugly and she is envying your beauty.. just leave them! don't reply to them..
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm...thnx siz.... hahahah,,, i think........who else do have enemy in fs..??
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]well,i hate this girl in fs(i already deleted her in my friends list), and i saw that her primary pic is me!(i was opening my fs home,then when i was scrollling down,there are,like,updates on some of my fwends,right?lol.) then i saw her primary pic(but she already changed her primary pic)&&it was me,holding my white psp(but my face is covered w/ the psp).. then,i looked at some of her albums and,(lo&&behold),i saw some pics of me. :mad: and also at her public photos. there are like,many pics of me.(all pics don't show my face.)[/b] [i]here's her profile:[/i] http://profiles.friendster.com/53296055 be careful w/ that gurl.. i already reported her(yesterday) but i dunno if fs is doing something about that :(
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhh,i have an enemy b4..& he's a guy,jeez..he insulted me in my page,but i dont give a damn about it..i just blocked him from my acc. :mad:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have enemy in fs.He copy my style he said that i am a copy cats.I am not the copy cats he is the one that copy my style ughhhh i hate him!!!!! very much:mad:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dun really have any enemies at fs,. hehe =D u dun wanna have fight wit me lol =D just kiddin' pis awt :rose: ----- BlUsHhYyy: but that girl is just tripping you out,. just avoid || ignore them,. because when you do so,. they will be teh one who'll get pissed off ;]
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

To BlUsHhYyy: just ignore her .. its just a waste of time kung papatulan mo xa dba . Wag patulan ang makitid na utak =) .. Just think positive . u know yourself better than her .. so why bother . just put a smile in your face . ill betcha she'll get pissed off coz she cant bring you down .. =) ****************************************** [b]&& here's my story[/b] i once had an enemy in my friendster . actually i dont consider her as my enemy still i want to share my story about her .. she just keep on cursing me coz she's not one of my feature friends but hey i cant help it . i dont like her style && she knows it. she was a friend before but not any more coz when im not around she keeps on talking bad stuffs about me in short she's a backstabber but when i confronted her , she only curse me . so why bother , i dont need to waste my time for a plastic person like her .. so i just ignored her && delete her from my friends list && block her as well .. one day she hacked my FS account dont know how the hell she did that she cursed all my friends , post lots of bad words in the bulletin.. && gave a bad comment to all my friends .. it was really a horrified moment for me coz all my friends was against me .. tho' i thank god coz one of her bestfriend which is her enemy right now told me what happened .. she got my password from my other friend whose editing my FS account. I was mad at that time .. But for what had happened ive learned my lesson : [b]The only person you can trust is your family . =) [/b]

Last edited by jheiii_x3 (2008-08-04 16:27:50)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wait this is really funny! my friend got really mad at me because he thought i made fun of him! he thinks i put his picture on my friendster profile but actually its the viewers main photo and it happen the i have three section of viewers main photo [side bar,who I'd like to meet,and shout out] haha he's so ignorant
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee.. all of them are my close friends but.. others used to copy me.. or get my works.. ahumm.. but its ok..=] no hard feelings.. i believe in karma :):)
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... For mE...jheiii_x3 is kinda ryt.... ur just wasting ur time for them....just ignore them,,, =(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't have any enemies in Friendster because I have rules that I apply to myself for Friendster. I do not add anyone as a Friend unless I already know them a little bit. If some random person that I have never seen or corresponded with attempt to add me, I ignore the request, and politely send them a message just saying that if you want to add me, correspond with me a bit so we can form a friendship first. Also, I keep my profile private. Thus, I have been a member at Friendster (my new account) for about 2 months, yet, I have just 14 people on my friends list.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]The bad Things and the Good things... taLK aboUt it donT hide...thaT... angry face... Let Us Know..uR situation[/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy