• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, can i have favor.. can you do me a simple overlay layout or juz a crossover layout wid the name (babe) and background of (still in love with you forever more..) and please make my alert box too.

Pages: 1

guys, can i have favor.. can you do me a simple overlay layout or juz a crossover layout wid the name (babe) and background of (still in love with you forever more..) and please make my alert box too.

chiluane25
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys, can i have favor.. can you do me a simple overlay layout or juz a crossover layout wid the name (babe) and background of (still in love with you forever more..) and please make my alert box too.

guys, can i have favor.. can you do me a simple overlay layout or juz a crossover layout wid the name (babe) and background of (still in love with you forever more..) and please make my alert box too.. (hi babe! so glad u're hir..) (bye! thnx for the view.. luvlotz!) hope someone can do this.. please please.. i owe you a lot if you could do this for me.. btw, hirs my add chiluane25@yahoo.com.. please advice me, if you did my request.. thnx in advance.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys, can i have favor.. can you do me a simple overlay layout or juz a crossover layout wid the name (babe) and background of (still in love with you forever more..) and please make my alert box too.

Go here http://theftalk.com/t24865-Overlay-Layout-Request%3F-Follow-the-FORMAT.html You can request there and remember to follow teh format :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys, can i have favor.. can you do me a simple overlay layout or juz a crossover layout wid the name (babe) and background of (still in love with you forever more..) and please make my alert box too.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy