• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls help me ... have my own layout and i already generate the code using OGstandard Version 11.0 in markyctrigger and il put the generated code in my media box but it didn't work... so pls

Pages: 1

pls help me ... have my own layout and i already generate the code using OGstandard Version 11.0 in markyctrigger and il put the generated code in my media box but it didn't work... so pls

scbchoreo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

pls help me ... have my own layout and i already generate the code using OGstandard Version 11.0 in markyctrigger and il put the generated code in my media box but it didn't work... so pls

pls help me ... have my own layout and i already generate the code using OGstandard Version 11.0 in markyctrigger and il put the generated code in my media box but it didn't work... so pls help me!!! what should i do.....? to those who have a big heart.pls help.. tnx in advance.... sorry for the grammar, i hope you get the point of my problem...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: pls help me ... have my own layout and i already generate the code using OGstandard Version 11.0 in markyctrigger and il put the generated code in my media box but it didn't work... so pls

Oh ok. I understand ur problem but please go to teh help section so that people will answer thou :wasted: [b]REPORTED[/b] :kiss:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: pls help me ... have my own layout and i already generate the code using OGstandard Version 11.0 in markyctrigger and il put the generated code in my media box but it didn't work... so pls

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Oh ok. I understand ur problem but please go to teh help section so that people will answer thou REPORTED[/quote] ^She/he can also post her/his question in Friendster Overlay if it is all about overly :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Errr sorry but see, this is an overlay layouts section, [b]Friendster Layouts [Overlay][/b] [u]Share your overlay layouts.[/u] But is he sharing a layout? No. He must either go to teh Help section [quote][url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html][b]Friendster Help[/b][/url] [u]Post your general questions or requests here.[/u][/quote] or teh Overlay Section [quote][url=http://theftalk.com/f8-Friendster-Overlay.html][b]Friendster Overlay[/b][/url] [u]Discuss about Friendster overlay by Markyctrigger.[/u][/quote]
scbchoreo
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok sorry for the wrong thread im new here in FTalk...
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Errr sorry but see, this is an overlay layouts section, Friendster Layouts [Overlay] Share your overlay layouts. But is he sharing a layout? No. He must either go to teh Help section Friendster Help Post your general questions or requests here. or teh Overlay Section Friendster Overlay[/quote] ^ahk..remain calm! :D well..i mean to post his questions in Friendster Overlay not Friendster Layout[Overlay} I hope you will not get mad at me.. sorry.. :kiss:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh yeah i forgot :wasted: my bad then :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's not working because friendster changes their format.. and the markyctrigger hve 2 edit the codes again..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls help me ... have my own layout and i already generate the code using OGstandard Version 11.0 in markyctrigger and il put the generated code in my media box but it didn't work... so pls

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy