• ARCHIVES 
  • » i need some advices from u guyz.... ...is it right to be jealous wd ur friend coz she is flirting wd mah boy evedo she has also his own boy... ...help me plz....:(

Pages: 1

i need some advices from u guyz.... ...is it right to be jealous wd ur friend coz she is flirting wd mah boy evedo she has also his own boy... ...help me plz....:(

jaeszil
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i need some advices from u guyz.... ...is it right to be jealous wd ur friend coz she is flirting wd mah boy evedo she has also his own boy... ...help me plz....:(

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i need some advices from u guyz.... ...is it right to be jealous wd ur friend coz she is flirting wd mah boy evedo she has also his own boy... ...help me plz....:(

it depends. i mean is she really is flirting or it just what you think shes doing? sometimes we love too much and we've became paranoid on things that involves the one we love. so i think it's better to talk to your friend first or be transparent to her to avoid more probs and mis understanding. it's better to talk to your BF what you feel about that too so he'll do whats right for you both,if his concern right?

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-31 06:17:08)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i need some advices from u guyz.... ...is it right to be jealous wd ur friend coz she is flirting wd mah boy evedo she has also his own boy... ...help me plz....:(

^i agree with what she said., =) maybe ur friend isn't flirting., well,sometimes we get paranoid when it comes to love., :retard: so don't conclude so easily., =) if ur bf genuinely loves you,even if a million of girls will flirt with him., he will still have his eyes on you and you alone. =) this is just my opinion. :D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe you have the right tobe jealous.. we girls are so sensitive.. but be sure not to explode immediately.. just relaxe.. :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah it really depends.. maybe dey r just too close to each other.. but if u smell sumthing like fishhiiee.. :D then maybe u shud talk to them.. separately.. but for sure u know ur bestfriend.. if u think that she's really that kind of a girl then yeah u may think that she's doing sumthing that's not gud.. but don't think bad on ur bestfriend and u better tell them wat u feel.. =) [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ agree with the first post. if you are really that jealous, then talk to your friend. if she is really your friend, she will understand you. =)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

agreed. agreed. and agreed. gosh, i love that word! heehee. i tend to get jealous.. all the time. that's normal, but you should defo talk to your friend, i mean, she IS your friend. (:
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...tnx 4 ur advices sis....:)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

umm i think you should try to ask yer friend if what was her purpose of flirting your bf even though she has her bf already...?? thats all.. yer friend can answer all yer questions...
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

talk to your friend..go straight to the point!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah,,right!go for it!
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think no!!..,, couz if ur BF truely love you!..,, he will never left you!!..,,
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.,. 4 me its ryt sis.. u and me bestfrend had d same situaxon..
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]i think no!!..,, couz if ur BF truely love you!..,, he will never left you!!..,,[/quote] Hell yeah, If a guy really luv a gurl, he won't leave her!:thumbsup: If ur friend is flirting you should kick his ass! =D 1 love
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well... It really depends how much that girl is flirting with your guy. I mean, a simple greeting and a little laugh is all right but when she goes to the extreme to the point that you know that what she is doing is stealing your guy. But this is kind of a lose-lose situation. If she wasn't really hitting on him you might get labeled as "Over-protective". If she was actually hitting on him yet you ignored you might get labeled as "Not caring". But maybe you're just misinterpreting it. Maybe she's not really flirting. Elaborate you're situation and maybe then we'll find an answer.
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kawaii-Princess18]hmm.,. 4 me its ryt sis.. u and me bestfrend had d same situaxon..[/quote] ...really sis?...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=bebefatz]talk to your friend..go straight to the point![/quote] [b]She's ryt, talk 2 ur frend. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i also agree with them :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i need some advices from u guyz.... ...is it right to be jealous wd ur friend coz she is flirting wd mah boy evedo she has also his own boy... ...help me plz....:(

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy