• » [b][/b]Who is your bestie here in Ftalk:question: =) :rose: :wow:

Pages: 1..12345678910

[b][/b]Who is your bestie here in Ftalk:question: =) :rose: :wow:

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]Who is your bestie here in Ftalk:question: =) :rose: :wow:

I have a friend here in real life. [i]eLlein[/i] bff here., not really., just friends., hehehe., :P
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont have yet.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bel. :lol3: We call each other Besplend. :lol3:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lelouch_0 - Marchella Maneja | CHA | Pokz :") Love her so mats. XD
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3521029;1271099831]Lelouch_0 - Marchella Maneja | CHA | Pokz :") Love her so mats. XD[/quote] awww. :redface: :lol3: [b]@T:[/b] eri.03 - Mherjane Pacheca | ERI | Pokz | Bitch :lol3: I love her more. :eh:
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have many friends here. :love: but bestfriend.. i think, none for this this time =(
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]my besties:[/b] [i]update[/i] [b]jazz[/b]: [b][i]bcoz she's really friendly, and she respects me[/i][/b] [b]lhyn[/b]:[i][b]same us jazz, she's friendly too, and respects me..[/b] they think im old calling me ate nyahaha..[/i] [b]zelle[/b]:[i][b] i like her.. i feel she's more like taiga[/b][/i] [b]clay[/b]: [i][b]she's pretty, and friendly[/b][/i] [b]llyanz[/b]:[i][b]she's really interesting; not boring to talk with..[/b][/i] [b]jey[/b]: [i][b]friendly sistah; great author..i lhub eer..[/b][/i] [b]paw[/b]:[i][b]new bestie.. she's friendly.. and funny too[/b][/i]

Last edited by -eiram_eneri- (2010-04-21 05:54:55)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the D's :lol3: and of course. Kriz.
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dont have yet.. wanna be one? :D
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

no one :))..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- nickay - cha - zelle - kuya brye
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't have.. but [b]kuya brye[/b] can be. he's very approachable and a very nice person..
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kylle Atabelo, the one who introduced me this site. :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My forever best friend ♥ [color=fuchsia][b]♂[/b][/color] • Zelle • Tomo-chan || Dnky. • Yhen • Clay • Anna • Bianx • Tanya • Sis Kath • Paw • Bea • Alyssa • [i] put your name here. if you don't [b]snob[/b] me. =)[/i] [color=blue][b]♀[/b][/color] • Lolo Brye • Jolo • Allen • DJ • Dondon • Orio • [i]put your name here. if you don't [b]snob[/b] me. =)[/i] Wahaha, isn't it supposed to be [b]Besfriend[/b] only? Without [b]S[/b] ? Wahaha. :lol:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3557928;1272789760]• Allen[/quote] She too. Some of MMP members who really don't snob me like;; Paw Jolo Cam Debs & many more.
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=-eiram_eneri-]zelle: i like her.. i feel she's more like taiga[/quote] Yay ! Thanks ate irene, you're my bestie too :hug: [quote=HunkeeDoree]- zelle[/quote] You're so friendly, ate aehlyn [u]Hibari[/u] :xixi: [quote=oniongurl]• Zelle[/quote] I'm the first :hug: Ily momay :kiss: ____________________________________________ [b]Girls[/b] Ate Kristhine / Momay [Oniongurl] = She's really friendly and she didn't snob me. :hug: Ac / Wowa [LuckyStar] = She's friendly, too and she's very :plotting: ... helpful =) Gf / Labb [Biancabianx] = She's so cool and she's very supportive (((= Ate aehlyn [HunkeeDoree] = She's my 1st bestfriend here :hug: Ate twapoy = She's still my bestfriend though she's inactive now =( Ate irene [-eiram_eneri-] = She's very friendly. Andrea [KHR27] = She's my bestfriend because she's my real friend in real life because she's my classmate Ate Renee [Moka27] = She's my schoolmate and she's very friendly :) Alyssa [Alyssa01] = She's very very kind and friendly. Shana = Ofcourse she's still my bestfriend because she's like my sister Llyanz = I miss her and she's very friendly Pawer / Paw [MiNEKOARCH] = We have call names and she's very friendly and loving :hug: [i]And many more. I cant mention some, because I forgot their names.[/i] [b]Boys[/b] Kuya brye / Kuya = He gives me advice and he's really friendly Jolo / jolocanlas [snypzelle] = At first I called him zelle =D Well, he's very kind to me :) Allen [allendchaha] = We met in cbox and he's very friendly :hug: Kim / Wowo = I call him wowo because she loves Ac [ and I calls her wowa] that's why I call him wowo :lol3: Kuya chad = He's my groupmate and he's very active and friendly too :) [i]And many more . . .[/i] :)

Last edited by Zelle pretty (2010-05-25 03:37:36)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks for including me bendita (: Many to mention
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

many to mention.. but the best of the best are.. - nickay - cha - khristine - kuya brye
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-Oniongurl. << even though she's my sis. :P -Zelle -Ann Gillian -Alyssa -Keem -Kuya brye -Xearis -Bianca -Allen -Abbey -Bridget? -Ate paw Etc. [quote=Zelle pretty;#3600617;1274772926]Ac / Wowa [LuckyStar] = She's friendly, too and she's very ... helpful[/quote] Thanks bendita. :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lab/llyanz and kuya/jc. :d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]Who is your bestie here in Ftalk:question: =) :rose: :wow:

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47