• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some members are hiding there Testimonials/Comments :cool: So instead of hiding it why not faking it :cool: thats why i made this trick, hope you like it :cool: heres the script :thumbsdown: [code]vi

Pages: 12344

Some members are hiding there Testimonials/Comments :cool: So instead of hiding it why not faking it :cool: thats why i made this trick, hope you like it :cool: heres the script :thumbsdown: [code]vi

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Some members are hiding there Testimonials/Comments :cool: So instead of hiding it why not faking it :cool: thats why i made this trick, hope you like it :cool: heres the script :thumbsdown: [code]vi

Some members are hiding there Testimonials/Comments :cool: So instead of hiding it why not faking it :cool: thats why i made this trick, hope you like it :cool: heres the script :thumbsdown: <">just paste that on your js extension :cool: you can also change the box that you want to fake :cool: just find this parts :arrow: [b]content_18[/b] and edit it with your own :cool: but you can't used two or more cause it will cause conflict :wasted: preview :arrow: [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/70910422]Your Testimonials/Comments[/url] credits :cool: [b]FERUZZ[/b] (ajax script) [b]Bang Kherminator[/b]

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-08-02 11:41:19)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Some members are hiding there Testimonials/Comments :cool: So instead of hiding it why not faking it :cool: thats why i made this trick, hope you like it :cool: heres the script :thumbsdown: [code]vi

wow bro... again and again.... cool trick u have... +repu again 4 u bro... ill test this... :thumbsup:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Some members are hiding there Testimonials/Comments :cool: So instead of hiding it why not faking it :cool: thats why i made this trick, hope you like it :cool: heres the script :thumbsdown: [code]vi

thanks bro :D:thumbsup: first to comment huh :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

bwahahaha... yeah its fun if ur the first... aw.. its workin now... .. bwahahah.. anywayzz thhnx :thumbsup: the comments in the preview doesnt appear... did u do that purposely??

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-31 21:51:08)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]bwahahaha... yeah its fun if ur the first... anywayzz i cant see the preview...[/quote] just having problem with [b]ripway[/b] :wallbash: just refresh/reload it :D btw, thanks for the [b]+repu[/b] :D:thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah.. ripway is strange lately.... mainte, cant edit my files... and the worst... deleting accounts... bro make sure u have copies of ur fie.. no prob about the repu bro... hehehee :thumbsup: @TOPIC... the comments doesnt appear in the profile... just the Header of it.. did u do that purposely??

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-31 21:54:27)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]the comments doesnt appear in the profile... just the Header of it.. did u do that purposely??[/quote] actually all of the viewers comments will be in my comment box :D and only the viewer can see the trick :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw... so it means u have to comment first b4 u can see the trick??? :lol:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-31 22:06:17)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]aw... so it means u have to comment first b4 u can see the trick??? :lol:[/quote] nope :D everytym the viewer visit your/my page, there comments appear in my comment box :D btw, just try to view my preview in Firefox, maybe youll see the trick :D

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-07-31 22:12:22)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw.. im using ff for friendstertalk and for viewing tricks.. hehehe :D @TOPIC: Hahaha this trick.... its really cool hahahaha thnx for the time bro... sorry for the all my questions.. hehehe thnx again :thumbsup: i salute u!!!

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-31 22:13:06)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no problem bro :D:thumbsup:
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice trick! Hehe... thanx bro! hope more tricks to come! hehe...:penguin: nice preview! Hehe
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice.... 1 sir smpleme hehe..[/b]
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working now on my proifle!!! :D :D :D

Last edited by R-A-M-O-N-help (2008-08-02 09:35:17)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one dude.. maybe we should combine all of our fake codes and make a totally fake profile LOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=R-A-M-O-N-help]dont fool me..its 100% not working...i apply it on my profile and log in my other account and view my profile but i can't see anything...[/quote] [b]lol. what's with the smoking reaction. U should have asked first... about the author's note. Maybe he could fix or answer ur problem...1st... before posting a mad mad comment.[/b] =|

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-08-02 08:46:58)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]nice one dude.. maybe we should combine all of our fake codes and make a totally fake profile LOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] lol :lol: thats a nice idea :lol: the viewer would be very confuse if that happens :lol: its like viewing their own profile :lol:

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-08-02 23:02:55)

MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehhehehe nyc trickyyyy
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wew funny trickss gudd job.. my comment were in ur profile hahaa nice :D
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing... nice one......:) my comment at ur live preview..:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some members are hiding there Testimonials/Comments :cool: So instead of hiding it why not faking it :cool: thats why i made this trick, hope you like it :cool: heres the script :thumbsdown: [code]vi

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy