• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I was tinkering with my fs profile... & found new colors to combine. It looks girly as it should I love bright colors, obviously. i'd like to know opinions good or bad (constructive cr

Pages: 1

[align=center]I was tinkering with my fs profile... & found new colors to combine. It looks girly as it should I love bright colors, obviously. i'd like to know opinions good or bad (constructive cr

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]I was tinkering with my fs profile... & found new colors to combine. It looks girly as it should I love bright colors, obviously. i'd like to know opinions good or bad (constructive cr

[align=center]I was tinkering with my fs profile... & found new colors to combine. It looks girly as it should I love bright colors, obviously. i'd like to know opinions good or bad (constructive crit., no flaming pls) so pls do, [b]comment & rate[/b] [/align] [b]here's a shot[/b]: ([url=http://profiles.friendster.com/sugarstyx]CLICK HERE TO VIEW[/url]) [align=center][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/34t8pqp.png[/img][/align] [align=center] [b]credit[/b] @ bottom of the page [b] [i]best viewed in Mozilla FF. also viewable in IE[/b][/i] [/align]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-02 18:21:17)

egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I was tinkering with my fs profile... & found new colors to combine. It looks girly as it should I love bright colors, obviously. i'd like to know opinions good or bad (constructive cr

woooo...like yor profile.. how you make your profile.. :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]I was tinkering with my fs profile... & found new colors to combine. It looks girly as it should I love bright colors, obviously. i'd like to know opinions good or bad (constructive cr

Thanks for the comment, It's all just CSS, I just designed it differently :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]whoah,cool one sisz :thumbsup:. you have/make a great layout for ur profile eyh :eh:,hehe ..[/sup] [sup]is ur layout up der [b]^[/b] [b]CSS :rolleyes:[/b]?[/sup]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]whoah,cool one sisz :thumbsup:. you have/make a great layout for ur profile eyh :eh:,hehe .. is ur layout up der ^ CSS :rolleyes:?[/quote] [align=center]Yeah, it's all just css i'm not that good with compiling tweaks & javascripts hehe.. I want it simple but colorful! haha u know me :D[/align]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

whoah! a great profile, sis!! what can I say? Amazing and very neat profile! :thumbsup: rating: [spoiler] an obvious 10/10 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: [/spoiler] Kuya Jie [spoiler]hope to add you up...:([/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice One. Keep It Up. Thanks For Sharing Your FS.♥
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hope to add you up...:([/quote] Kuya Jie! thank you for your kind compliment & i'm going to hit you up in a moment at fs :D @ nhazbate: thanks to you too sis :) <333
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woooo..simple layout you have but is so cool =) =) =) =) =) like it you know... :thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]actually,.[/i] teh color combinations are nice,. you did a very good job on ur profile there! :thumbsup: its a [b]10/10[/b]! ^_^
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]actually,. teh color combinations are nice....[/quote] awe thank you! I think some may find it too bright, but i'm really into those colors. Thank you for the kind remarks sis & to ammar aswell <3
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yes i thought of that,. because sum bright colors are not good when combined,. but yours was alright! :thumbsup: + repu :kiss:
Babiiedee357
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's so nice sis . :] keep it up! =]]
aleen_chanz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout.. keep it up:thumbsup:
PENING
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like your profile.. its nice thankz for show off =) :thumbsup: i rate at 8/10
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF99cc]w0w sis! it's supah dupah nice.. 10/10 for that! :D[/color][/b][/align]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! i like yer prof! 10/10!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]I was tinkering with my fs profile... & found new colors to combine. It looks girly as it should I love bright colors, obviously. i'd like to know opinions good or bad (constructive cr

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy