• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think we should test all the codes then after that lets lock the [b]OUTDATED[/b], edit its title w/ [b]NEED UPDATE[/b] then pm the person who share the trick. so newbies will not be confused well

Pages: 12

i think we should test all the codes then after that lets lock the [b]OUTDATED[/b], edit its title w/ [b]NEED UPDATE[/b] then pm the person who share the trick. so newbies will not be confused well

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i think we should test all the codes then after that lets lock the [b]OUTDATED[/b], edit its title w/ [b]NEED UPDATE[/b] then pm the person who share the trick. so newbies will not be confused well

i think we should test all the codes then after that lets lock the [b]OUTDATED[/b], edit its title w/ [b]NEED UPDATE[/b] then pm the person who share the trick. so newbies will not be confused well what do you think?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i think we should test all the codes then after that lets lock the [b]OUTDATED[/b], edit its title w/ [b]NEED UPDATE[/b] then pm the person who share the trick. so newbies will not be confused well

But as you can see..how many topic we got in TT sec..i think its really take a lot of time to update those tricks..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i think we should test all the codes then after that lets lock the [b]OUTDATED[/b], edit its title w/ [b]NEED UPDATE[/b] then pm the person who share the trick. so newbies will not be confused well

yea.. but so far majority of the tricks are working..
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

but other tricks are just waste shit of valuable time, even its threadstarter did not mine to edit it.

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-08-01 08:17:52)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the suggestion. =) We are planning to clean that section. Just pls be patient, real life problems and responsibilities get in the way thats why we cannot clean it that fast. =|
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have been reporting the codes that I find do not work and so far the mods have done a great job by locking those topics :thumbsup:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-01 10:40:56)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]thanks for the suggestion. We are planning to clean that section. Just pls be patient, real life problems and responsibilities get in the way thats why we cannot clean it that fast[/quote] yes i will be patient [quote=bobcbar]I have been reporting the codes that I find do not work and so far the mods have done a great job by locking those topics[/quote] nice =):thumbsup: your a good member maybe some mods and members are doing there job okay
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I gotta admit It's hard to fix the Tricks and Tutorial these days... No offense. But some keep posting codes with no proper purpose or reason. Making it for some moderators kinda hard to keep the section up-to-date. I only hope some members think before posting codes. If they know the code is similar to another code posted before. Just post it on the same thread they know it's similar with. I keep saying this but only a few listen... Of course as a moderator I act my part but my actions isn't enough because whatever I say they will post it anyway. So I take liberty to lock their topic. Who said they are the only ones allowed to be hard headed. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-02 08:50:50)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]bobcbar wrote: I have been reporting the codes that I find do not work and so far the mods have done a great job by locking those topics nice =):thumbsup: your a good member[/quote] this is one good solution, we need cooperation from everyone in cleaning that section. If we find any outdated, or non-working trick/code, a very good act is to report it... it will help isolate that particular thread. :thumbsup: [quote=Ephemeral]I only hope some members think before posting codes.[/quote] I am suggesting to have a "sticked" topic (much better if it is a separate section) which shall be called "submit your code here". Nobody is allowed to post comments there except for the code sharer and the MODS. They will study, review and test the submitted codes before finally approving and releasing it to the boards. This means that all the published tricks/codes were approved prior to be shared for public use. Thanks and regards, Jie

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-02 06:21:14)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

and i also suggest to lock/remove layouts in css/overlay section thats already outdated. then the author will just report to the mod to reopen it when its already updated.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I am suggesting to have a "sticked" topic (much better if it is a separate section) which shall be called "submit your code here". Nobody is allowed to post comments there except for the code sharer and the MODS. They will study, review and test the submitted codes before finally approving and releasing it to the boards. This means that all the published tricks/codes were approved prior to be shared for public use.[/quote] That is a great idea if it is possible. The only negative I see is the moderators having time to check all the codes that get submitted, granted some days only one or two but other days could be many.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Back when I was a mod.. It was really hard to organize the Trick and Tutorial Section properly.. Too many people posted Tricks copied from Dynamic Drive and other Javascript sources, with no sense actually. :) I think the best update to say with the Trick and Tutorial Section now, is to separate JS Tricks, CSS Tricks and Tutorials. :) We already know that this is possible, as seen in the Tech Corner Section, Indonesian Section and the rest..... :penguin: Though I think admin will have a hard time separating the JS and CSS because there are too many threads and at the same time.. Some people don't indicate whether the trick is Javascript or CSS. We will wait for this to happen though. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If that happen, I will help to sort the topics there. Whenever I stick myself in a section (like I did in the compilation of topics), I take hours just to finish them up. Hahaha.. I am just waiting for Admin to make some subforums for this section. :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ he just did... hehe.. he separated css from js tricks.. keep it up admin!!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I think the best update to say with the Trick and Tutorial Section now, is to separate JS Tricks, CSS Tricks and Tutorials. We already know that this is possible, as seen in the Tech Corner Section, Indonesian Section and the rest.....[/quote] Now, it is sorted and classified accordingly. Thanks a lot!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks admin for hearing us out. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gonna combine and organize the post later. We're trying to separate what's needed first...
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

now t & t section is more neat thanks admin mods and menbers. :D:thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]now t & t section is more neat thanks admin mods and menbers. :D:thumbsup:[/quote] We are almost done with the moving and arranging. We will try to finish by Sunday.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-22 12:13:05)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You all are doing what looks to be a great job in the T & T section. The new sub-sections are very nice. Many thanks to Admin and all the Mods working on this. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i think we should test all the codes then after that lets lock the [b]OUTDATED[/b], edit its title w/ [b]NEED UPDATE[/b] then pm the person who share the trick. so newbies will not be confused well

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy