• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm having a hard time installing Kaspersky, it always say that I should remove AVG 8 on my computer. I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer.

Pages: 1

I'm having a hard time installing Kaspersky, it always say that I should remove AVG 8 on my computer. I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer.

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm having a hard time installing Kaspersky, it always say that I should remove AVG 8 on my computer. I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer.

I'm having a hard time installing Kaspersky, it always say that I should remove AVG 8 on my computer. I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer. What will I do?

Last edited by aich (2008-08-08 00:49:41)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I'm having a hard time installing Kaspersky, it always say that I should remove AVG 8 on my computer. I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer.

My bf had installed that before in our pc when norton had expired, I'll provide you with the site if he still knows it.. We didn't have trouble except for the fact that symantec was still there. try googling it to see a freeware. i mean, hardcore googlism.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I'm having a hard time installing Kaspersky, it always say that I should remove AVG 8 on my computer. I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer.

[quote=aich]I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer.[/quote] If you search for AVG using that name maybe you will not find it. I would suggest downloading it to ur computer, then using the add/remove program delete it so all the files are removed. Then download and install KASPERSKY.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-03 09:16:41)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try donwloading avg8 hee [url]http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Edition/3000-2239_4-10320142.html?tag=lst-2&cdlPid=10861654[/url]
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]If you search for AVG using that name maybe you will not find it. I would suggest downloading it to ur computer, then using the add/remove program delete it so all the files are removed.[/quote] After downloading avg, i will install it first right? Then uninstall all its components? [b]EDITED:[/b] I tried installing avg8 and uninstall afterwards, but its still the same. I can't install kaspersky properly. It detecrs an AVG 8. What should i do?:crybaby:

Last edited by aich (2008-08-08 00:40:43)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

download AVG then uninstall it, then install Kaskersky
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]download AVG then uninstall it, then install Kaskersky[/quote] That was my suggestion and he already tried that, did not work still gets the error message :wallbash: [quote=aich]I tried installing avg8 and uninstall afterwards, but its still the same. I can't install kaspersky properly. It detecrs an AVG 8.[/quote] Try and search ur file directory for anything AVG8 even an empty folder and delete it. If you really want to clean those trash files install this program from my post and run it ..[url]http://theftalk.com/t17504-Cleanup-Your-Computers-Files-Increase-Speed.html[/url] It will clean up unnecessary files and if you run the registery cleaner it will remove all the data from programs you have uninstalled or deleted. =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-08 17:52:46)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Try and search ur file directory for anything AVG8 even an empty folder and delete it. If you really want to clean those trash files install this program from my post and run it ..http://theftalk.com/t17504-Cleanu … Speed.html It will clean up unnecessary files and if you run the registery cleaner it will remove all the data from programs you have uninstalled or deleted. =)[/quote] Sir bob, I use the CCleaner for cleaning up mess on my PC. :wallbash: Still, can't install kaspersky. Where the hell is that AVG8? Cant find it, cant delete. :crybaby:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. maybe it has a virus,, i suggest reformat it,, like mine,, hehe
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I successfully installed Kaspersky. I dont know how, i just use CCleaner and that RevoUninstall. I dont know which of the two, helped. Thanks for the replies guys, especially sir bob. :cake: Thank you sir. :) Mods can delete this now.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm having a hard time installing Kaspersky, it always say that I should remove AVG 8 on my computer. I don't have AVG 8 on my computer. I tried to search it, and there's no AVG found on my computer.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:03

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy