• ARCHIVES 
  • » some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to

Pages: 1

some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to

some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to hold on forever, But tonight, you just ran away. Then after months, you just came back. But i'm sorry, i just realized the pain.. ---- Forgive the sins, tragedy brings Here i am, crying all alone. In the dark, thinking about memories we shared together. Tears are falling down, drowning me. My heart dies in light, and everything ends tonight. My dear forgive the past, cause i am crying in tremendous pain. Even if this poem will not rhyme with you, i would think of everything i could do. For you to try, please try my dear. Forget the past, i know we'll last. I am sorry to the flames i've given. Surrendered all, left everything behind to try and apologize. ---- Discriminated Soul Tonight, my eyes are falling down. Giving up to you. Crying here, wet all over my face, A shadow in this dark place. I want to get a knife, and just slit my wrist, won't you ever think about this? Tears of joy, were never really there, falling apart, i have never gone so well. Try and try to forget me, burn my face in this emotional heat, Kill me with the knife, i am feeling so discriminated by you. ---- A letter to you You don't know the sacrifice, with your smile i was mesmerized. To try to get closer to you, sometimes it makes me feel blue. With the way you look at me. ...to be continued. i will just make my assignments..
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to

love it :) so much :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to

nyc songs!., i can relate.. specially to the poem "a promise" ehheheheh. kip it up sis!. mke mre!
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohhhh gosh... :exclaim: :crybaby: a promise and Forgive the sins, tragedy brings :crybaby: keep making poems like this ;]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]You don't know the sacrifice, with your smile i was mesmerized.[/quote] it really hit me.. :crybaby: if only he knows.. :( kip it up sis!..
henrdian
» n00b
1969-12-31

some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to hold on forever, But tonight, you just ran away. Then after months, you just came back. But i'm sorry, i just realized the pain.. ---- Forgive the sins, tragedy brings Here i am, crying all alone. In the dark, thinking about memories we shared together. Tears are falling down, drowning me. My heart dies in light, and everything ends tonight. My dear forgive the past, cause i am crying in tremendous pain. Even if this poem will not rhyme with you, i would think of everything i could do. For you to try, please try my dear. Forget the past, i know we'll last. I am sorry to the flames i've given. Surrendered all, left everything behind to try and apologize. ---- Discriminated Soul Tonight, my eyes are falling down. Giving up to you. Crying here, wet all over my face, A shadow in this dark place. I want to get a knife, and just slit my wrist, won't you ever think about this? Tears of joy, were never really there, falling apart, i have never gone so well. Try and try to forget me, burn my face in this emotional heat, Kill me with the knife, i am feeling so discriminated by you. ---- A letter to you You don't know the sacrifice, with your smile i was mesmerized. To try to get closer to you, sometimes it makes me feel blue. With the way you look at me. ...to be continued. i will just make my assignments.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice (for someone who just made it up)
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this one i love it
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » some emotional poems i made. i wrote them when i was sad at school or bored. or thinking of my crush. some wouldn't rhyme but i hope you still get the message. ---- A Promise You promised to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy