• ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: i don't know exactly where should i put this. moderators are able to move or delete this thread if this is the wrong place to put the topic :D [b]if you are a country, what will it be?[/b] h

Pages: 1234

:idea: i don't know exactly where should i put this. moderators are able to move or delete this thread if this is the wrong place to put the topic :D [b]if you are a country, what will it be?[/b] h

modern_kealotz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: i don't know exactly where should i put this. moderators are able to move or delete this thread if this is the wrong place to put the topic :D [b]if you are a country, what will it be?[/b] h

Germany of course
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: i don't know exactly where should i put this. moderators are able to move or delete this thread if this is the wrong place to put the topic :D [b]if you are a country, what will it be?[/b] h

Italy and Japan! =D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nyemm.. thanks for all your participation. well, mostly italy and france, i think! :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]:arrow: japan :arrow: france [/b][/color]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

America...:lol::lol:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]france..[/b] haha.. :lol:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like to be in japan and france!
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

germany....im very melancholic..!! :lol:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

America : caring, sweet
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is japan and french :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to be France. america and japan. ;)
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

America Japan Italy And Germany Hahaha:lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Japan : childish, spoiled :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

> well,, i really want to tour the world if i can (who doesnt ayt?) my frist options would be: [i]France & England[/i]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] mine ish.. [b]England : confident, drama queen[/b] [b]`JULIENE`♥[/b][/color]

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-09-10 05:29:12)

_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Italy and France... love it..[/b]
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is france. :)
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Aussie and Germany =)
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Philippines!!!:wallbash:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]England coz i love kings & queens instead of presidents or prime ministers.....[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: i don't know exactly where should i put this. moderators are able to move or delete this thread if this is the wrong place to put the topic :D [b]if you are a country, what will it be?[/b] h

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy