• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

Pages: 1

do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional) procedures 1)take a video recording in ur camera or webcam, custumize your self ankind of costume. take a video clip by spinning while holding the camera in front of you, dont take it so fast ok? so that will not be dizzy. ehehe 2)after you have that video clip in mpeg format, convert it in flv using xilisoft converter 3)your video clip now is in flv format, open it using flash cs3 or 8. then embbed it in shockwaveflash 4)then you have it converted in fla format, make another layer for the effects, put some keyframes in that new layer then put some effects. (effects are created using photoshop or fireworks) to make it fast like you were running in stealth action change the frame rate by increasing it of your flash [img]http://aljayizer.com/ntut.jpg[/img] [img]http://aljayizer.com/ntut2.jpg[/img] note increasing the frame rate makes the frame runs very fast. 5)play the your flash. then you will see in your save directory that swf are also been created. 6)embed your swf in your profile and tada! your now a ninja preview [flash=400x300]http://aljayizer.com/ninjamove.swf[/flash] credits to: adobe flash cs3 photoshop

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-15 15:10:14)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

thanks for this bro! hahahahaha! :lol: funny a little bit!
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

theres a lot more and i dont know how to teach you its very complicated a lil bit
james127d
» n00b
1969-12-31

waw u look like rikimaru ehehehe
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hehehheheheheheheheheheh Nice TUT There Buddy... :D It's Very Funny :lol::lol::lol: A +Repu For You... Thanks For Sharing...[/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx bro! nice tut! your a video editor :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/575/575280tvjrzkx7ho.gif[/img][color=red]Thanks for this,bro[/color][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You Look Kinda Funny In The Preview. Anywayzz, Thanks For Sharing Your TUT>
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah very funny but the problem is my adobe flash player 8 always hang :rolleyes: i like this :):thumbsup:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah appriciated... watchout for the next tut... later
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weee.. thanks for the share bro lurve it!
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for appriciation
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy